Post-Game Talk: This game is on Mrazek

Pavels Dog

Feb 18, 2013
Sweden
I've never seen a team in more desperate need of a shakeup. Between 0 and 2 goals per game is not gonna cut it.

Heaton

Feb 13, 2004
Auburn Hills
I like how Mike Green doesn't even try to shoot anymore, what the **** is he doing? Doesn't he remember he scored 30 goals at one point? Stop ****ing passing it.

The Geelee

Jul 27, 2013
11-9-5 at Home.

Averaging 2.00 GPG in January.

Boring hockey team that generates little offence and has a bad defense

Mediocrity sucks.

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
The only game we actually don't get outshot in we lose. WTF?

post-51329-Jaguars-fan-gif-imgur-confused-piho.gif

TheMule93

On a mule rides the swindler
May 26, 2015
Ontario
At least I didn't have to watch Tatar turn the puck over 800x tonight, compounding my frustration levels

Apr 14, 2009
Canada
I don't think I've ever been more frustrated by a Red Wings team. So much dead weight on this team. It's time we get bigger and stronger and let some of these soft small players go. It clearly is not working.

Tune in next Red Wings game, where they try to score more than 1 goal. Will it happen? Probably not.

If it wasn't for Mrazek, we would be talking about the draft lottery right about now.

TheMule93

On a mule rides the swindler
May 26, 2015
Ontario
I don't think I've ever been more frustrated by a Red Wings team. So mush dead weight on this team. It's time we get bigger and stronger and let some of these soft small players go. It clearly is not working.

Tune in next Red Wings game, where they try to score more than 1 goal. Will it happen? Probably not.

I it wasn't for Mrazek, we would be talking about the draft lottery right about now.

Honestly... The prospect of getting Matthews, Laine, or piljujjarvi is much more exciting than losing in the first round of the playoffs

Ennui

I like our team?
Aug 13, 2008
Living in the past
www.fsb.ru
The problem might stem from our shooters warming up on Mrazek, only to have him stoning them on every chance, thus killing their confidence.

latest

Have them warm up with Howard in net. Problem solved!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad