GDT: This game is for John Davidson|CBJ vs Rangers|4-5-19|7:00 pm

Old Guy

Just waitin' on my medication.
Aug 30, 2015
Wow!! John Davidson with an opportunity to run the Rangers. Does he take Jarmo with him? Does he take Josh Flynn? Would he please take Rimer? Is it a package deal with him and Panarin? If we get to October and JD and Bread are both in NY is anybody still wondering why Bread didn't sign here? Is anybody talking Russian collusion?

Why would John Davidson sign on to rebuild the Blues and leave once he re-stocks the cupboards? If I remember correctly, the new owner was cheesed about admin salaries and JD was kinda forced out. So he comes to Columbus and changes the culture and gets the team competitive. Not many would view the CBJ as currently constructed as Cup Contenders, but they have some skill and depth. Why at 67 years old would he up-root again and start another re-build that could take 4-7 years. Does he love the Rangers that much??

stevo61

Jul 5, 2011
Canada
Wow!! John Davidson with an opportunity to run the Rangers. Does he take Jarmo with him? Does he take Josh Flynn? Would he please take Rimer? Is it a package deal with him and Panarin? If we get to October and JD and Bread are both in NY is anybody still wondering why Bread didn't sign here? Is anybody talking Russian collusion?

Why would John Davidson sign on to rebuild the Blues and leave once he re-stocks the cupboards? If I remember correctly, the new owner was cheesed about admin salaries and JD was kinda forced out. So he comes to Columbus and changes the culture and gets the team competitive. Not many would view the CBJ as currently constructed as Cup Contenders, but they have some skill and depth. Why at 67 years old would he up-root again and start another re-build that could take 4-7 years. Does he love the Rangers that much??
He spent 8 of his playing years and however many years broadcasting there, im sure its a 2nd home to him. Plus in a lot of eyes winning in NY vs winning in Columbus is probably not seen the same. Also a better draw to players so probably less stressful in the sense of watching a star like Panarin likely leave

Bobcat110

Feb 11, 2004
Central Ohio
He spent 8 of his playing years and however many years broadcasting there, im sure its a 2nd home to him. Plus in a lot of eyes winning in NY vs winning in Columbus is probably not seen the same. Also a better draw to players so probably less stressful in the sense of watching a star like Panarin likely leave

One of my favorites, Jd calling Rangers/Jackets fight night game.

Reactions: Jaxs

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
He spent 8 of his playing years and however many years broadcasting there, im sure its a 2nd home to him. Plus in a lot of eyes winning in NY vs winning in Columbus is probably not seen the same. Also a better draw to players so probably less stressful in the sense of watching a star like Panarin likely leave...

...and sign with the Rangers.

pled

Sep 7, 2009
Texier take Wennie spot in the cbj twitter projected lineup.

bread Duchene Cam
Dzing PLD Andy
Texier Bone Bjork
Dubi Nash Cap

Zach Seth
Nut Savard
Harrington Kukan

Bob

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
Texier looks so young, its like he found his daddys sweater and skates.

....nice that his family was able to fly in from France. Good thing not on a trip to Winnipeg. :)

Reactions: We Want Ten

We Want Ten

Make Chinakov Great Again
Apr 5, 2013
Columbus
One of my favorites, Jd calling Rangers/Jackets fight night game.

LOl that was the first CBJ game I ever went to. It was the first hockey game I had ever been to as well. My girlfriend and I were hooked. I have never seen that video, shame it looks like it is from 1973.

Reactions: Bobcat110

Halfboard

Nov 30, 2005
LOl that was the first CBJ game I ever went to. It was the first hockey game I had ever been to as well. My girlfriend and I were hooked. I have never seen that video, shame it looks like it is from 1973.
Watching that makes me smile.....
Tyler Wright....what a beauty :thumbu:

Reactions: We Want Ten

Madifer

Oct 2, 2018
Will the circle be unbroken
By and by, lord, by and by
There's a better home a-waiting
In the sky, lord, in the sky

Iron Balls McGinty

Aug 5, 2005
Fox Sports Ohio on DirectvNow is showing drag racing instead of this game. I’m glad the Fox Sports Go app works.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad