Post-Game Talk: They don't like to make it easy

TheMule93

On a mule rides the swindler
May 26, 2015
Ontario
I would have been fuming had they managed to lose to the worst team in the league

Larkin with a 2 point night

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
Hopefully it gets Kronwall going.

I can't even count how many games I have watched where Larkin has been the best player. Honestly the kid is just freaking good.

Eggberto

Oct 26, 2013
Overall I think they played very well tonight. Obviously you'd like them to ease up on some of the defensive lapses thay led to OT in the first place, but as you said a win is a win and we aren't in a position to complain about how. "If" is all that matters.

Flowah

Nov 30, 2009
Hopefully it gets Kronwall going.

I can't even count how many games I have watched where Larkin has been the best player. Honestly the kid is just freaking good.

He's still a bit rough around the edges. Penalties mostly. And blind passes going to no one. I expect him to figure it out quickly.

Mantha Poodoo

Playoff Beard
Jun 5, 2008
Dat Larkin kid though. I hate making such early comparisons but this guy really is shadows of Toews.

Hawks fans, feel free to cry blasphemy if you're here. I don't care!

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Good god does this team miss Lidstrom. All these blown leads and oTs wouldnt be happening if he was still here.

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
He's still a bit rough around the edges. Penalties mostly. And blind passes going to no one. I expect him to figure it out quickly.

Even still, he impacts the game a lot in other ways IMO.

Flowah

Nov 30, 2009
Even still, he impacts the game a lot in other ways IMO.

For sure. Just saying there are parts of his game that need to be ironed out. But for a teenaged rookie he's far ahead of where our prospects usually are.

I think he's on a 60 point pace? For a rookie? Holy moly.

14ari13

Oct 19, 2006
Norway
Overall I think they played very well tonight. Obviously you'd like them to ease up on some of the defensive lapses thay led to OT in the first place, but as you said a win is a win and we aren't in a position to complain about how. "If" is all that matters.

We were outshooting them badly at one point. We have improved a lot last 5-7 games. Now we have to put it together.

Where is Datsyuk ?

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
For sure. Just saying there are parts of his game that need to be ironed out. But for a teenaged rookie he's far ahead of where our prospects usually are.

I think he's on a 60 point pace? For a rookie? Holy moly.

Yeah, he has to improve in some areas... but that goal and then OT assist in this game?

I mean... good lord. He is tied for 2nd on the team in points!

Edit: Leading all rookies in goals, and most shots on the team too.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad