Pre-Game Talk: They do exist, there is a game tonight! Montreal @ Columbus 7 EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
I don't have a good feeling about this game. I predict this is the game MT will put DD back centering Pacioretty on the 1st line again and the Habs will also give up a shorthanded goal when that new 1st PP unit is out there.

2-0 CBJ and the Habs go 0 for 4 on the PP.

Habs Icing

Formerly Onice
Jan 17, 2004
Montreal
I don't have a good feeling about this game. I predict this is the game MT will put DD back centering Pacioretty on the 1st line again and the Habs will also give up a shorthanded goal when that new 1st PP unit is out there.

2-0 CBJ and the Habs go 0 for 4 on the PP.

Let me guess. You moonlight as the Amazing Armando. Can you share the lottery numbers with us?

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
No joke. Therrien's blender been working overtime.

Also this has to be the worst schedule I can remember in recent times. I keep forgetting we're in the middle of a hockey season. :rant:

Back to back 3 day waits between games is really a buzz kill. Why couldn't this time off be in March instead of January!

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
Those lines... :facepalm:

:cry:

7dpx5i2.gif

Leon Lucius Black

Nov 5, 2007
I don't get the big deal with the lines, won't be long before Sekac moves up and takes Weise or Prust's spot. It'll actually be nice seeing Galchenyuk getting to have the puck on his stick more as Parenteau actually passes unlike Gallagher who basically shoots from anywhere as soon as the puck touches his stick.

Top line minutes with Pacioretty was a bit much for Chucky, with a bit less responsibility it'll help him big time. Expecting him to have a big game tonight because of this.

If anything, after seeing lines like this Bergevin needs to realize we need a top 6 winger badly so we don't have to have Prust or Weise in our top 9 permanently.

HOPE

Goal Caufield!
Jun 30, 2011
Montreal
line i would like to see.

Pacioretty - Galchenyuk - Sekac

Parenteau - Plekanec - Gallagher

Desharnais - Eller - Weise

Prust - Bournival - thomas

therrien needs to try sekac on the first line, it's obvious the kid as a High hockey IQ and could most likely dominate with solid linemates, he has speed, size, and an insane puck protection, i am a HUGE fan of gallagher, but in my opinion he brings down the first line he is too linear, of course it still works great because he has the best hustle a hockey player can have, but Galchenyuk needs a guy who can control the puck on the boards and make room by moving the puck not only east / west, by that i mean circle the net make the D move. that way either patch or chucky could make room in front of the net or get ready for a shot or even chucky do that while sekac and patch get in position for a play, but in my opinion sekac as the best puck control around the net/ board on the habs and we do not use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad