Therrien - Edition Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaHabMan

Sep 23, 2008
Lasalle
i didnt read the thread but why did therrien scratch andrighetto when we need rw and he has been actually scoring?

OnTheRun

/dev/null
May 17, 2014
December 1st:
QyZOaq9.png

22 days later...
VwzNmVo.png

OnTheRun

/dev/null
May 17, 2014
i didnt read the thread but why did therrien scratch andrighetto when we need rw and he has been actually scoring?

Because its consistent with pretty much every decisions he took since he got the job behind the bench.

Therrien will be Therrien, regardless of what the team need at any given moment.

Yesterday he was questioned about his usage of Galchenyuk, so today you can expect him to set up Galchenyuk to fail because... Ego.

Nynja*

He set chucky up to fail when he put him on the top line against Boston and constantly sent him out against Bergeron, Marchand and Chara.

Doc McKenna

A new era 2021
Jan 5, 2009
He set chucky up to fail when he put him on the top line against Boston and constantly sent him out against Bergeron, Marchand and Chara.

Trial by fire...see he couldn't hack it(neither would most of our centers but we aren't worried about them, they are fully developed) :shakehead

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
MonOncle Epais :laugh:

I'll translate one of the juicy parts from the rant by the Quebec city radio host, as he recounts bits about Therrien's days coaching the Quebec Citadelles:

"While the players were sleeping, Michel Therrien would cut his toe nails and would throw the toe nail pieces at the throat, neck and in the ears of the (bus) driver. After that, he would lay down in fetal position so that he could lay loud farts towards the driver."

:laugh:

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
I'll translate one of the juicy parts from the rant by the Quebec city radio host, as he recounts bits about Therrien's days coaching the Quebec Citadelles:

"While the players were sleeping, Michel Therrien would cut his toe nails and would throw the toe nail pieces at the throat, neck and in the ears of the (bus) driver. After that, he would lay down in fetal position so that he could lay loud farts towards the driver."

:laugh:

Yeah I heard it all and to think this guy is face of the Habs on a day to day basis.
It has to do with all those character building moments on those long bus rides.
I liked his comments about MT being a product of the Morrisette Family ostie de gang d'epais. :biglaugh:

Smokey Thompson

May 8, 2013
You'll never see MT the same after you listen to this bit (in French): http://radioego.com/ego/listen/20410 :laugh:

That's hilarious. I've read snippets about Michel from that hockey player's book (forget his name... never made the NHL) who played for Michel in the AHL. He's one ****ing *********, let me tell you that. No wonder the players can't stand him. Whenever you see footage from the locker room, not one player takes this clown seriously.

Can't wait for him to be fired. From everything we hear about Bergevin and how he's a class act, it's a real wonder how he enjoys working with this guy.

G0bias

Oct 4, 2007
MTL
Wasn't it Turner Stevenson or Corson who once said Therrien, after a game, ordered him to his office. Once inside, he tells him to sit down in front of him. MT then lit a cigarette in his face without saying a word. Once he finished his cigarette, he just told him to get the **** out of his office.

OnTheRun

/dev/null
May 17, 2014
That's hilarious. I've read snippets about Michel from that hockey player's book (forget his name... never made the NHL) who played for Michel in the AHL. He's one ****ing *********, let me tell you that. No wonder the players can't stand him. Whenever you see footage from the locker room, not one player takes this clown seriously.

Can't wait for him to be fired. From everything we hear about Bergevin and how he's a class act, it's a real wonder how he enjoys working with this guy.

Wasn't it Turner Stevenson or Corson who once said Therrien, after a game, ordered him to his office. Once inside, he tells him to sit down in front of him. MT then lit a cigarette in his face without saying a word. Once he finished his cigarette, he just told him to get the **** out of his office.

Terry Ryan in both case.

But there will be no issue with Therrien being a dick if he was actually a good coach.

Habs4ev*

Dec 18, 2015
never going anywhere with this walrus behind the bench, and MB is just as bad, need a complete overhaul with GM and coaching staff

GallySquared

GoHabsGo
Sep 25, 2010
Canada
AsheyMarahArt.com
The Habs new rendition of Let It Go...

Let him go, let him go
Can't hold us back anymore
Let him go, let him go
Skate away and score some goals!
The Team Doesn’t Care
What he's trying to say
Let the Habs play on,
The coach always bothered me anyway!

OR alternate

Let him go, let him go
Can't hold us back anymore
Let him go, let him go
Skate away and score some goals!
The Team Doesn’t Care
What he's trying to say
Let the Habs play on,
The coach should disappear with desharnais...

clearly, i'm bored

Bryson

#EugeneMolson
Jun 25, 2008
http://slapshotdiaries.com/tales-of-a-first-round-nothing/

Makes me wonder what ****ing **** he pulled on Subban, Chucky, and those he didn't like compared to his soft and gentle treatment of his favorites in DD and Bouillon.

Wow thanks for sharing. First of all Terry Ryan is very well spoken for a hockey player.

He used the Whiplash movie to describe Therrien. Funny enough I used the exact same example just last week. That whole story with the cigarette with MT trying to gain mental dominance. Bergevin and Therrien are both made from the same mold. No wonder they get along.

Terry Ryan talking about how he liked to party when the team didn't play the next day or for the next five days so who gives a ****. Guess management hasn't changed much over the years. They trade one guy and bench the other for celebrating his birthday. I guess you're not allowed to be a kid or have a life on this team. Really makes you wonder why they went after Kassian in the first place knowing about his history.

Just ****ing pathetic. This team is being run by dumb and dumber.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
The Habs new rendition of Let It Go...

Adapted to the pigsty master who coaches our team ...

Let them go, rip those farts
Can't hold them back anymore
Let them go, rip those farts
Clip away those toenails and score some goals!

Why should he care about a lowly bus driver
While Bacon assumes fecal position
Let those farts rip out,
No one will find out anyway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad