OR alternate

Let him go, let him go
Can't hold us back anymore
Let him go, let him go
Skate away and score some goals!
The Team Doesn’t Care
What he's trying to say
Let the Habs play on,
The coach should disappear with desharnais...

clearly, i'm bored
Would buy.

SirClintonPortis

ProudCapitalsTraitor
Mar 9, 2011
Maryland native
Wow thanks for sharing. First of all Terry Ryan is very well spoken for a hockey player.

He used the Whiplash movie to describe Therrien. Funny enough I used the exact same example just last week. That whole story with the cigarette with MT trying to gain mental dominance. Bergevin and Therrien are both made from the same mold. No wonder they get along.

Terry Ryan talking about how he liked to party when the team didn't play the next day or for the next five days so who gives a ****. Guess management hasn't changed much over the years. They trade one guy and bench the other for celebrating his birthday. I guess you're not allowed to be a kid or have a life on this team. Really makes you wonder why they went after Kassian in the first place knowing about his history.

Just ****ing pathetic. This team is being run by dumb and dumber.

I just googled "terry ryan hockey therrien" and came across the page.

A hardass can be respected if he communicates his point across clearly. But like Therrien kicking the trashcan when Subban simply asked a question, raging without a defined purpose leaves the player wondering wtf and eventually they'll tune out that ******** behavior because it is just that, ********. Seems like he hasn't changed with age.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad