Pre-Game Talk: There's a game today

Status
Not open for further replies.

McShogun99

Aug 30, 2009
Edmonton
Anyone else kinda wanna lose this game so Tippett and possibly Holland get fired?

If they can lose 13 of 15 and still be here it’s going to take a lot more then 1 more loss to get rid of them. We have to just accept that Tippet will be here all year and Holland will get at least 1 more coaching change before they promote him.

TB12

Apr 5, 2015
4f923d0b4b084090197a70cf1a756e59.jpg

Holland will still enter the "Breakfast with Gretzky" contest.
This was the GOAT cereal. Young TB12 ate it every morning until they stopped making it haha. Also loved the cartoon for the 1 season it ran.

McGoMcD

Aug 14, 2005
Edmonton, AB

So this is worded oddly, full line of beverages, but only popcorn and small snaks for sale. meaning there will be beverages for sale? but only those food items? makes sense, can't just fire up over night.

ps. Was at the game last night and was blown away by how silly having the molson Canadian house open is. Huge packed lineup and packed in there. Like Covid I guess can't go out into that area lol. Just open it all up, would have made it more spaced out.

Reactions: elmeroil

OfCorsiDid

54 goals? Must've been the money!
Mar 20, 2017
Toronto, ON
So this is worded oddly, full line of beverages, but only popcorn and small snaks for sale. meaning there will be beverages for sale? but only those food items? makes sense, can't just fire up over night.

ps. Was at the game last night and was blown away by how silly having the molson Canadian house open is. Huge packed lineup and packed in there. Like Covid I guess can't go out into that area lol. Just open it all up, would have made it more spaced out.

Full beverage selection but limited food selection.

I imagine it’s tough to acquire enough food supplies on less than 24 hours notice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad