GDT: There's a game today? The answer is yes.

Jan 9, 2007
Australia
I say we go back in time and not sign Hemsky because he has been a waste of a roster spot from pretty much the drop of the hat. That is the only logical answer.

Jan 9, 2007
Australia
The Problem with Goligoski is either people don't pay attention to the good things he does on the ice or don't want to see it for whatever reason, and Stick to and highlight is mistakes. So when he isn't scoring he is berated around here.

To whom much is given much is expected.

He's the highest paid defenseman on the team and the nicest thing that can be said about what he brings to the table over the course of a season is "mediocrity." He has peaks and valleys, with the valleys being lower than the highs of the peaks. If he were making a lot of high risk plays that sometimes bite him in the ass but sometimes work out, I'd be more inclined to give him a break. That really isn't the case though. He isn't making a lot of high risk plays, he's simply flubbing a lot of ordinary ones and showing that he doesn't really have what one would consider above average hockey IQ.

DangeRouss

Sep 6, 2014
Bordeaux, Fra
We didn't score a goal after the Roussel-Shaw fight. Coincidence?

Not sure it has given more energy to the Hawks :sarcasm:

Shaw had the win in this one

Antoine fell in first but gave the best punches on Shaw (who was cut and needed to go to the dressing room)

That said it's more penalizing for the Stars to play without Roussel during 5 min than the Hawks without Shaw

I noticed in the first shifts Antoine missing his usual energy boost after his tremendous Saturday's game

Fighting Shaw wasn't a good idea but meh.. it's Chicago and ****ing Shaw :D

Last edited:

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
It was stupid and unnecessary. Especially when the team was actually playing well and governing play.

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
[nhl]674067[/nhl]
[nhl]674708[/nhl]
[NHL]674710[/NHL]

you guys have probably watched these, but i can only watch them when they're embedded on HF-- they don't load on the Stars multimedia page lol

edit: and they still dont ****ing load

what is this ****

Elysian

Emo Stars Fan
Dec 4, 2011
Norton, OH
[nhl]674067[/nhl]
[nhl]674708[/nhl]
[NHL]674710[/NHL]

you guys have probably watched these, but i can only watch them when they're embedded on HF-- they don't load on the Stars multimedia page lol

edit: and they still dont ****ing load

what is this ****
Are you using an ad blocker? Even then, I have issues with them in Chrome, usually have to watch them in Internet Explorer.

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
Yeah I use adblocker, they finally worked after I turned on Hola Unblocker or whatever it's called and transported myself to the USA.

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
like lot of your posts here :sarcasm:

just to say, do ya know who inquired the fight ? how should have Roussel responded ?

"no no please.. i'm too affraid about changing our supposed (did we see the same game come on) momentum" :laugh:

your roussel/garbutt bashing is so pathetic :naughty:

I know Shaw asked to drop the mitts. Does that mean Roussel has to obey? Nope. Especially not when we were neck and neck with the Blackhawks.

What the **** are you talking about? I don't bash either of them. Maybe if you posted here for more than 3 months, you would know that they are 2 of my favorite players to watch on our team.

Pointing out their stupid mistakes and when they let emotion take over does not equal bashing. Quit being so damn feeble.

DangeRouss

Sep 6, 2014
Bordeaux, Fra
I read these forums since years but I should have missed your love for the pitbulls :laugh:

As a stars fan i'm proud Rouss responded and showed some heart but I respect your POW ;)

StarsTx

Nov 9, 2014
Fighting on the road with a lead isn't a great idea unless something caused it like a dirty shot on a star player or something. That being said, losing Roussel for 5 minutes in the 1st isn't a killer and it's not his fault if the team doesn't bring it with every ounce of passion and energy they have every night like he does. For that reason, I don't think his fight was that big of a deal ( certainly not going to hold it against him) and I don't think he lost bad enough that it should have done that much more for Chicago, other than get the fans involved. Not to mention, the stars were giving up premium chances already, and then gave up nothing in the 2nd. I guess in my opinion, the fight had very little to do with the outcome of the game:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad