GDT: There’s a game in like 3 hours so…

Nikishin Go Boom

Russian Bulldozer Consultent
Jul 31, 2017
Noesen bone head play trying to force his way through a goalie and a Necas boneheaded play on defense cost us in this one.

Reactions: geehaad

Nikishin Go Boom

Jul 31, 2017
Nah, Noesen was one of our better forwards tonight. The Interference was unlucky, he went to cut across like normal but Edmundson read it and backed into him. Pretty standard play and happened to get caught on it
I didn’t say Noesen was bad but any play that erases a tap in goal is pretty boneheaded. Just go around Edmundson and everything is gravy

BadgerCane58

Jul 10, 2023
The problem I’m seeing here is with the team’s #2 center. He began the season on fire and I thought he had turned the corner to become the point a game guy we needed. WELL… has he even gotten a point in his last 15 games?? He needs to be relegated to the 4th line and/or a healthy scratch. He’s only played around 11 minutes the past two games, so RBA has noticed it too. It’s time to stop talking about the team’s lackluster performance and actually do something! Do something more than sending Raanta down.

Nikishin Go Boom

Jul 31, 2017
The problem I’m seeing here is with the team’s #2 center. He began the season on fire and I thought he had turned the corner to become the point a game guy we needed. WELL… has he even gotten a point in his last 15 games?? He needs to be relegated to the 4th line and/or a healthy scratch. He’s only played around 11 minutes the past two games, so RBA has noticed it too. It’s time to stop talking about the team’s lackluster performance and actually do something! Do something more than sending Raanta down.
We have some poor performers right now coupled with poor line choices.

Turbo-kk-necas is an awful line. All 3 are passers and mostly outside guys. Necas is supposed to be the play driver there are he is only driving the other team’s play.

Bunting hasn’t done well defensively yet.

Jarvis has to be stapled to aho for some reason but we need to change the lines.
Bunting-Aho-Turbo
Noesen-KK-Jarvis

Those lines are alot better balanced

Drury with necas on the 4th line

CanesUltimate11

Nov 24, 2008
Northern Virginia
We have some poor performers right now coupled with poor line choices.

Turbo-kk-necas is an awful line. All 3 are passers and mostly outside guys. Necas is supposed to be the play driver there are he is only driving the other team’s play.

Bunting hasn’t done well defensively yet.

Jarvis has to be stapled to aho for some reason but we need to change the lines.
Bunting-Aho-Turbo

Noesen-KK-Jarvis

Those lines are alot better balanced

Drury with necas on the 4th line
Bold strategy to break up the twosome that got the only goal tonight. And both have points in 3 of the last 4 games.

chaz4hockey

Sponsor
Jan 21, 2021
Naples, FL
Not a good look for our top 2 defense pairs (oh, Pesce what’s happened?):

1702873029218.jpeg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad