GDT: Their cats @ our cats 4/26/21 the kitty edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoNecksCurse

Oct 19, 2011
The Barkov effect. If they can keep their top line off the score sheet it's a big win.
Hynes didn’t seem to be that worried about matchups. Johansen’s line seen a bit of all of Florida’s 4 lines. they were bad no matter the matchup. Hynes seemed to notice as their ice time dropped as the game went on.

nine_inch_fang

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 8, 2004
Nashville
Hynes didn’t seem to be that worried about matchups. Johansen’s line seen a bit of all of Florida’s 4 lines. they were bad no matter the matchup. Hynes seemed to notice as their ice time dropped as the game went on.
Arvidsson had a 4-5 game stretch that was good but is really back to being bad again. His decision making in all zones just isn't there.

NoNecksCurse

Oct 19, 2011
Arvidsson had a 4-5 game stretch that was good but is really back to being bad again. His decision making in all zones just isn't there.
he’s still stuck in that fast pace transition style we had with laviolette activating the defense at all times.

Josi is the only guy right now on our roster that can carry the puck end to end.

JOFA was a top 5 line in the NHL at one point for me. but it all started with what the Herd line is doing now. Pucks deep and really playing off one another. I don’t recognize johansen or arvidsson right now 5 on 5 from what they once were.

Forsberg should be back soon according to reports.

nine_inch_fang

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 8, 2004
Nashville
he’s still stuck in that fast pace transition style we had with laviolette activating the defense at all times.

Josi is the only guy right now on our roster that can carry the puck end to end.

JOFA was a top 5 line in the NHL at one point for me. but it all started with what the Herd line is doing now. Pucks deep and really playing off one another. I don’t recognize johansen or arvidsson right now 5 on 5 from what they once were.

Forsberg should be back soon according to reports.
Yeah, I'd have to rewatch the game to really just key in on that line but it almost seems like Johanson is trying too hard to accommodate Arvidsson on the breakouts and transitions and that doesn't fit with what the rest of the team is doing.

Reactions: czechczech
Jul 12, 2007
The Barkov effect. If they can keep their top line off the score sheet it's a big win.
Seems like what you normally do with a 4th line. Maybe Hynes should just pencil in Arvi, Joho, and Douchey as the fourth line. Make it official.
Then the young producing guys will get real, deserved time on second / third lines.

Jul 12, 2007
For real production so far, top 2 lines should be given to Forsberg, Granlund, Tolvanen, Kunin, Jarnkrok, Haula. And keep Jeannot in mind.
Let JoDuVi fester below them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad