GDT: Their cats @ our cats 4/26/21 the kitty edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
Did the Preds kind of just do away with social distancing? Just noticed that there’s a lot more people in the lower bowl this game.

bdub24

iNsErT bAnNeR jOkE hErE
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2013
La la land
:laugh:
Did the Preds kind of just do away with social distancing? Just noticed that there’s a lot more people in the lower bowl this game.
They got approval for more capacity. Honestly, I have been assuming most were cardboard until you pointed it out!!

Reactions: LCPreds

Marty Party

Back @ The Bridge
Mar 2, 2012
Nashville
ace.mu.nu

I'm not there tonight but seats are sold in pods up to five to six people. It does look like more fans than the last home game though. They may have opened up more "last minute" tickets.

Have you been to any games this season?

Reactions: LCPreds

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
I'm not there tonight but seats are sold in pods up to five to six people. It does look like more fans than the last home game though. They may have opened up more "last minute" tickets.

Have you been to any games this season?

Yes. It was nowhere near as crowded as that. I have to think some people are in seats they’re not supposed to be in based on some of the (lack of) spacing.

Marty Party

Back @ The Bridge
Mar 2, 2012
Nashville
ace.mu.nu
Yeah, people could be moving but they zip tie they seats that aren't supposed to be used/sold I think? I don't think the Preds are allowed to sell more than 33% but who knows.

I'm going Saturday night and almost pulled the trigger for tomorrow but declined. That Stars game should be bumping.

Reactions: bdub24
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad