GDT: Their cats @ our cats 4/26/21 the kitty edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Porter Stoutheart

We Got Wood
Jun 14, 2017
It would be nice if the injured guys could get in a couple games to get back in the flow before the playoffs. Whups. JINX. :facepalm:

I mean, in the unlikely event that we make the playoffs, it would be great if they had the chance to play a game or two back first. Not that it will matter, since we probably won't make the playoffs.
:phew:

Reactions: PredsV82

Porter Stoutheart

We Got Wood
Jun 14, 2017
How do we know Forsberg is still alive??
Anybody remember when those Montreal and Toronto fans were trying to get us to give him away to them? Because we're rebuilding and even though Forsberg isn't really all that good, they'd still give us a 1st round pick for him? Maybe they got frustrated by our rejections and just kidnapped him instead???

def404153837fca98ab3c07d29927afe.jpg

Last edited:

Porter Stoutheart

We Got Wood
Jun 14, 2017
PP just looks soooooo much better with Tolvanen out there. He goes high and low and to the boards at just the right times and doesn't throw the puck away randomly like... certain other guys who played that spot.

Reactions: GoldOnGold

bdub24

iNsErT bAnNeR jOkE hErE
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2013
La la land
"Here comes the herd!" says Willy with bodies strewn all across the crease. I lol'd.
I’m listening to FLA, I can’t listen to those two anymore. They’ll be my last resort. The FLA play by play guy sounds like Sam Kinnson when he isnt yelling.

Reactions: SouthNash
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad