OT: TheDizee Prophecy Thread

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
I seem to remember someone predicting 0-3 “for sure”, and yet all we hear is crickets. We’re 3-0 and counting. Could have made a lot of money betting the opposite of your prediction. As usual.

<chirp, chirp, chirp>

#AllWeighsWrite
0-3 or 3-0, does not matter since they played 4 games. sample size was wrong.

TheDizee

Apr 5, 2014
How hard is it to say those three little words?

I

WAS

WRONG

Everyone else knows its true. You might as well admit to it yourself instead of moving the goalposts.

Again.
everyone was wrong since the sample size was not accurate

TheDizee

Apr 5, 2014
This should be everyone's excuse for everything, ever.
excuse me, dont ever tag me into stupid threads on other sections of this website again.

thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:

TheDizee

Apr 5, 2014
Some people get sooooo testy when they get proven wrong over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over...
yeah st louis elliott fans get very testy when you prove em wrong

TheDizee

Apr 5, 2014
You currently have the same amount as that weird guy from Vancouver.

I don't think that's something to be proud of especially when most people in that thread have around that number if not higher. I don't think this is something you should be using to "proving your point".
oh look another fool whos picks are probably 3/8 at best, trying to run his mouth

ScratchCatFever

Oct 14, 2018
SmoggyArcticCow-size_restricted.gif

LGB51

2019 STANLEY CUP CHAMPION ST. LOUIS BLUES!
Oct 9, 2013
Arcola, IL
My god I have posts in this thread on the first page, I completely forgot it existed :laugh: Why is this still a thing years later? The guy is a downer, his predictions are ridiculous this is who I picture Dizee as when I think what does a person who acts like this look like
qh5MLpr.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: BadNewsBlues

TheDizee

Apr 5, 2014
My god I have posts in this thread on the first page, I completely forgot it existed :laugh: Why is this still a thing years later? The guy is a downer, his predictions are ridiculous this is who I picture Dizee as when I think what does a person who acts like this look like
qh5MLpr.gif
ya so ridiculous that i correctly predicted 10 of 11 playoff games last time the blues made it.

nobody else even came close. your just another jealous bitter hater

Reactions: Ranksu

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->