The Yzerplan

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
ya I like everything about it but carle coming back! i'd understand if yzerman stuck with his forward group but I'd like to trade for a top four defenseman. Brad Richards would be nice I just think a vet like him would be a great add for kids we have. I'd just like to see brad around our guys like drouin, Johnson, palat, kucherov and vladdy.

well it did mention carle is a trade option or really one of the few right now if they go that route

i wonder what the cost would be for eichel id love that kid and give up a fair amount

none of core but killer carle as cap dump jt brown our first and maybe a fourth for him put him drouin and stamkos together

killers worth has to be all time high

i know some will say eichel is not worth all that I LOVE DROUIN I LOVE KUCHEROV BUT THINK EICHEL WILL BE BETTER THEN BOTH IN LONG RUN

i think eichel is gonna be a two way great not just good but great player like toews or kopitar
just my two cents

Todd1a

Kucherov or prospect
Jun 19, 2014
orlando, fl
well it did mention carle is a trade option or really one of the few right now if they go that route

i wonder what the cost would be for eichel id love that kid and give up a fair amount

none of core but killer carle as cap dump jt brown our first and maybe a fourth for him put him drouin and stamkos together

i know some will say eichel is not worth all that I LOVE DROUIN I LOVE KUCHEROV BUT THINK EICHEL WILL BE BETTER THEN BOTH IN LONG RUN

i think eichel is gonna be a two way great not just good but great player like toews or kopitar
just my two cents
not saying that can't happen but I don't see buffalo moving that pick unless stevie blows buffalo away! which he could because I guess he almost blew florida away for the top pick last year.

Blue Liner

Dec 12, 2009
Chicago
Buffalo is not going to move that pick. For what it would take for them to actually even remotely consider doing that it wouldn't even be for worth it for the Lightning anymore to do it.

Vasilevskiy

The cat will be back
Dec 30, 2008
Barcelona

just my two cents

He's probably going to be a better player than Toews or Kopitar.

If you want him you've to give the farm for him.

Something like...
Drouin + Erne + Killorn + 1st

And they would want more

Todd1a

Kucherov or prospect
Jun 19, 2014
orlando, fl
He's probably going to be a better player than Toews or Kopitar.

If you want him you've to give the farm for him.

Something like...
Drouin + Erne + Killorn + 1st

And they would want more

To be honest I think they would ask for drouin, kucherov and a 1st that's the normal way it works. Drouin a a plus prospect kucherov proven top six forward! And a 1st rounder.

TheTriplets

May 18, 2015
not saying that can't happen but I don't see buffalo moving that pick unless stevie blows buffalo away! which he could because I guess he almost blew florida away for the top pick last year.

Where you got that from? Any idea what the offer was?

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
Where you got that from? Any idea what the offer was?

no one knows the offer just was the best offer for ekblad and made florida seriously consider it and in floridas gm words was a very very good offer

so got to expect might have been kucherov even? but for sure 1 or 2 first rounders and a good solid young elc type of player

so im happy it didnt happen myself unless was like killorn no one better than that

thankful was not kucherov before the breakout since he is my favorite player on this team

my suspicion is that was one first connolly plus another prospect or two not in league with upside say nesterov and another player in minors that last guy would be b level prospect

i dont think eichel would get too much more and todd your insane no one would do drouin killorn erne and a 1st

drouin was third pick eichel is second drouin is still holding as 3rd pick unlike connolly jeez erne is late first so a top prospect drouin who some think is the best pick of that draft year two other late first and killer a top 6 forward??

NO lol is not what eichel would bring

each year mackinnon best in world now generation eichel is not consider generation talent just maybe very very good maybe a notch above mackinnon or drouin but is plenty who will think he is just equal to that level

i get each year fans go nutts and eichel has done nothing to disappoint or mcdavid but tony d was putting up close to mcdavid numbers

eichels gonna be good 200 foot player but im not handing him the reigns till he proves he is one of best 5 in game and that should seriously take some time lol

is not just you todd but all the people on these boards are rating guys year after year wayyyyy above their qualifications it takes time they are not just gonna be handed the platter ok is your game now lol
you got to earn it is why these trades dont happen your saying hey this could be the next superstar

drouin still has that same label so unless is gretsky or lemieux is no one getting drouin plus a top six forward and two additional first rounders

i wonder with this statement why you think drouin has lost sooooooo much bargain power after two years???

that is all i can assume you think the gms of the league think hes a bust now since he hasnt already taken over the dammed nhl lol

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad