The Yzerplan

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
he will not take this lying down the man hates losing

we have a plan it seems and honestly i do not see him standing still at all when I think about it

he doesnt seem to have a ton of patience so I expect some movement at this point

we know morrow is done just not sure of anything else i expect we are not done on d

i hate to think guys like brown might be casualties but can see that i fully expected steve to keep carle and d same but not after the cup finals I expect movement

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
now_what_finding_nemo.gif

Seasons over...

Todd1a

Kucherov or prospect
Jun 19, 2014
orlando, fl
he will not take this lying down the man hates losing

we have a plan it seems and honestly i do not see him standing still at all when I think about it

he doesnt seem to have a ton of patience so I expect some movement at this point

we know morrow is done just not sure of anything else i expect we are not done on d

i hate to think guys like brown might be casualties but can see that i fully expected steve to keep carle and d same but not after the cup finals I expect movement

if thats the case stevie hates losing more then me and that says a lot lol. One thing is for sure he have to have a 3rd line next playoffs. I think drouin needs to be tied to stamkos this offseason.

wxkid23

Oct 7, 2014
Kissimmee, FL
if thats the case stevie hates losing more then me and that says a lot lol. One thing is for sure he have to have a 3rd line next playoffs. I think drouin needs to be tied to stamkos this offseason.

If Drouin ISN'T tied to Stamkos one needs to go. They are a match. We all know it

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Morrow is gone. We know that. Sometimes it feels like Yzerman has to cut off Cooper's finger to keep him from poking himself in the eye.

All eyes are on Carle. That contract is on SFY, and we'll see if he can pull a rabbit out of his hat and correct the mistake.

I don't expect Sustr to move. He's okay as a #6 up until a certain level of competition (like vs. Chicago), at which point he's exposed. I think we'll give him another year to see what we have with him, but IMO we don't have much.

I'll be surprised if 1-2 rookies aren't mainstays next year. The obvious candidates are Erne and Koekkoek, maybe JAM.

TLEH

Pronounced T-Lay
Feb 28, 2015
Bomoseen, Vermont
As a Hawks fan living in Orlando.. HELL of a series. Gonna be a force in the future and I was very happy to see the growth of this great sport in Florida. Congrats on a great season!

Todd1a

Kucherov or prospect
Jun 19, 2014
orlando, fl
As a Hawks fan living in Orlando.. HELL of a series. Gonna be a force in the future and I was very happy to see the growth of this great sport in Florida. Congrats on a great season!

thanks hats off to you guys hope you guys taught are young kids how to close in A cup finals.

Todd1a

Kucherov or prospect
Jun 19, 2014
orlando, fl
Morrow is gone. We know that. Sometimes it feels like Yzerman has to cut off Cooper's finger to keep him from poking himself in the eye.

All eyes are on Carle. That contract is on SFY, and we'll see if he can pull a rabbit out of his hat and correct the mistake.

I don't expect Sustr to move. He's okay as a #6 up until a certain level of competition (like vs. Chicago), at which point he's exposed. I think we'll give him another year to see what we have with him, but IMO we don't have much.

I'll be surprised if 1-2 rookies aren't mainstays next year. The obvious candidates are Erne and Koekkoek, maybe JAM.

watching this series carle is gone i'm ready for koekkoek or Nikita Nesterov in that spot. but I think stevie goes after a right handed defenseman. knowing stevie maybe he trades carle for Iginla he wanted him bad in the summer lol. Watching this team we are so close to a cup 1 or 2 right moves put us over the top.

xteesy

Jun 19, 2014
Tampa
watching this series carle is gone i'm ready for koekkoek or Nikita Nesterov in that spot. but I think stevie goes after a right handed defenseman. knowing stevie maybe he trades carle for Iginla he wanted him bad in the summer lol. Watching this team we are so close to a cup 1 or 2 right moves put us over the top.

I don't think we get Iginla, we can't afford him. He'll want more than he's worth.

I wouldn't doubt we take Brad Richards from Chicago though, he'd be a solid pick-up.

Todd1a

Kucherov or prospect
Jun 19, 2014
orlando, fl
I don't think we get Iginla, we can't afford him. He'll want more than he's worth.

I wouldn't doubt we take Brad Richards from Chicago though, he'd be a solid pick-up.

richards did say he wants to return to tampa one day

CarpeNoctem

Chilling w The Chief
Oct 29, 2013
In The Night

1)Morrow must go

2)Carle must go. If you replace him with a good vet, Sustr would seem less bad but I'd also move Sustr. Let Nes-Tea go in his place and flat out replace Carle in a package. Carle+ Koekkoek for a solid vet, we'd retain some of Carle's cap but, oh well.

3)PP situation must be solved somehow. It cost us dearly in the finals. 2 PPG would've probably lead to a different result.

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
1)Morrow must go

2)Carle must go. If you replace him with a good vet, Sustr would seem less bad but I'd also move Sustr. Let Nes-Tea go in his place and flat out replace Carle in a package. Carle+ Koekkoek for a solid vet, we'd retain some of Carle's cap but, oh well.

3)PP situation must be solved somehow. It cost us dearly in the finals. 2 PPG would've probably lead to a different result.

Why would we trade Koekkoek in a package for another vet defender? Koekkoek is our future 2nd pair anchor and we have enough veteran defenders. Nesterov still has a long way to go to be a top 4 guy and we are thin at LD after that. You can get rid of Carle without adding to him.

I also can't see the team getting rid of both Carle and Sustr. Cooper is not going to run two rookies on his bottom pair all season. Carle should just for the cap relief it brings.

Todd1a

Kucherov or prospect
Jun 19, 2014
orlando, fl
Why would we trade Koekkoek in a package for another vet defender? Koekkoek is our future 2nd pair anchor and we have enough veteran defenders. Nesterov still has a long way to go to be a top 4 guy and we are thin at LD after that. You can get rid of Carle without adding to him.

I also can't see the team getting rid of both Carle and Sustr. Cooper is not going to run two rookies on his bottom pair all season. Carle should just for the cap relief it brings.

We need a legit rhd! we have plenty of lhd

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
We need a legit rhd! we have plenty of lhd

Stralman is on the top pair, Coburn albeit a lefty is on the 2nd. Where is this other legit RD playing? You trade Carle because you don't want to pay your 3rd pair defender 5+ mil just to bring in one making that much or drop one of Garrison or Coburn who make just under. Makes no sense especially when you want to add Koekkoek in the deal.

Rschmitz

Finding new ways to cheat
Feb 27, 2002
Tampa Bay
I don't expect to see much outside of posturing to weather future cap issues. Should bring in a reliable #7 RHD and upgrade Morrow though. Give Drouin, Namestikov, and Vasya a lot more playing time.

Then there is the Stamkos contract...

Todd1a

Kucherov or prospect
Jun 19, 2014
orlando, fl
I don't expect to see much outside of posturing to weather future cap issues. Should bring in a reliable #7 RHD and upgrade Morrow though. Give Drouin, Namestikov, and Vasya a lot more playing time.

Then there is the Stamkos contract...

this stamkos contract is going to be interesting what is it going to be ? ideas to upgrade morrow ? scott upshall ? Brad Richards ? other ?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad