The World Cup Brazil 2014! Part 2. Germany are the World Champs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

xtr3m

Jan 28, 2009
Vancouver
Darren Archibald ‏@arch2five

I wonder if @RoxyVancouver has another location in Brazil that the soccer team was out at last night.

tantalum

Hope for the best. Expect the worst
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2002
Missouri
Football is a simple game; 22 men chase a ball for 90 minutes and at the end, the Germans always win.

VanillaCoke

Oct 30, 2013
Holy ****.
Just saw the score, my god poor brasil fans getting destroyed before halftime!

NuxFan09

Jun 8, 2008
Merritt, BC
Holy ****.
Just saw the score, my god poor brasil fans getting destroyed before halftime!

I can't imagine how they're all feeling...

I mean we know the feeling as Canucks fans but we're talking about the host nation at the biggest stage in world sports here and one of the most popular soccer nations (sorry, it's soccer to me, not football).

MISC*

I love the close up shots of the crying fans.

It actually disturbs me how much i enjoy other peoples misery.

KDizzle

Aug 25, 2005
Bay Area
Looks like Julio Cesar infected the rest of the Brazilian team with a case of the Toronto Choke Bug.

LolClarkson*

I don't even like Germany but I'm loving Brazil having their ass handed to them.

They have been **** the entire tourney and finally ran into a quality team and it shows.

They've won their cups. No sympathy.

The Netherlands is the best team not to win one yet.

LolClarkson*

I can't imagine how they're all feeling...

I mean we know the feeling as Canucks fans but we're talking about the host nation at the biggest stage in world sports here and one of the most popular soccer nations (sorry, it's soccer to me, not football).

It was worse for Vancouver fans. This isn't the final that they are losing here.

NucksOnly

Go Whitecaps & Lions
Sep 6, 2004
Vancouver
Hire the German coach and let him run the CSA for the next the next decade. Pay him whatever he wants.

I wonder if the German sport federation would do a sports exchange? Our hockey knowledge/personal for there soccer equivilent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad