OT: The Wonder OT Thread (what is the secret of off topic?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chairman Maouth

Retired Staff
Apr 29, 2009
Comox Valley
From his page on wiki:

This page is currently protected so that only extended confirmed users and administrators can edit it.

:laugh: I'm guessing this as a result of things like that happening.
Yeah that often happens when shit is going down with someone and a page is getting repeatedly vandalized. I could login and change and something if I wanted but most people couldn't.

Actually, no I can't. I just logged in and even I'm prevented from making changes so it must have been really serious and only senior admins can make changes for the time being. :laugh:

Reactions: Hit the post

Hit the post

I have your gold medal Zippy!
Oct 1, 2015
Hiding under WTG's bed...
Yeah that often happens when shit is going down with someone and a page is getting repeatedly vandalized. I could login and change and something if I wanted but most people couldn't.

Actually, no I can't. I just logged in and even I'm prevented from making changes so it must have been really serious and only senior admins can make changes for the time being. :laugh:

lol, Greta is burning him so much I'm worried about the excess carbon emissions (ok, I stole that from a reply to one of those threads in twitter).

racerjoe

Jun 3, 2012
Vancouver

lol, Greta is burning him so much I'm worried about the excess carbon emissions (ok, I stole that from a reply to one of those threads in twitter).

It all is made better that you have to think (or hope... whatever) that Elon is just so angry at all of this. After he reinstated his "boy' only for him to get caught because of it... by Greta.

At least this is what I hope for, please let me have it.

Chairman Maouth

Retired Staff
Apr 29, 2009
Comox Valley

75u350.jpg

Screenshot (204).png

75tv0v.jpg

Aphid Attraction

Jan 17, 2013
Nothing compared to the Royal Family drama during the 1930s (or so Wetcoaster told me of his firsthand experiences).
No, you are right, its not even in the same universe…

but they paid him to go away and be quiet… and the US didn’t care enough to buy his story if he sold it… mainly because they couldn’t drum up interest through social media…

Reverend Mayhem

Lowly Serf/Reluctant Cuckold
Feb 15, 2009
Port Coquitlam, BC
Anyone following the Royal Family drama?

My thoughts on it are as follows: they're all freeloading twats. I'd be pissed to give money from my work to someone who didn't even work for it. I don't understand why they garner so much attention. I guess some people enjoy being enslaved. But enough misanthropy for now.

Reactions: F A N

Chairman Maouth

Retired Staff
Apr 29, 2009
Comox Valley
Thread I made on the main board. Drop by.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad