The Wiercioch is criminally underrated/Free Wiercioch Thread

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
They were on the same pairing right after the oly break.
This team is just so much better with wiercioch in the lineup and Phillips out. And why wouldn't they be. All logic points to it

OgieO

May 17, 2006
Halifax
I checked this out for ya,

Phillips without Wier: 28GP, 11W-17L

Wier without Phillips: 11GP, 7W-4L

I dont think this stat shows a lot tho, Phillips played much more.

Both in the lineup: 32GP, 12W-20L
So our record with Phillips in the lineup is 13W-37L (I didn't verify that, just basing it off your post).

HO-LEE-****!

mcnorth

Jun 28, 2011
Weircicoh is a fine NHLer.

And he's an excellent NHLer if you can keep him in the bottom-pairing and on your 2nd PP unit. If we're good enough to use him as such - we're golden.

StefanW

Mar 13, 2013
Ottawa
www.storiesnumberstell.com
Wow, I did not realize that one player was the difference between winning and losing. To bad Phillips didn't score more, because the team never loses when he scores. Or maybe we should always dress Kassian, because we are a playoff team when Kassian in the lineup. That is not even mentioning how much better the team played when Karlsson was injured last year. No point in having that bum around eating up our budget space.
:sarcasm:

PoutineSp00nZ

Electricity is really just organized lightning.
Jul 21, 2009
Ottawa
Wow, I did not realize that one player was the difference between winning and losing. To bad Phillips didn't score more, because the team never loses when he scores. Or maybe we should always dress Kassian, because we are a playoff team when Kassian in the lineup. That is not even mentioning how much better the team played when Karlsson was injured last year. No point in having that bum around eating up our budget space.
:sarcasm:

The Sens also won their last playoff series without Spezza, then lost the next series with SPezza.

Obviously what the Sens need to do is trade Phillips, Spezza and Karlsson and dress Kassian 82 games a season.

StefanW

Mar 13, 2013
Ottawa
www.storiesnumberstell.com
The Sens also won their last playoff series without Spezza, then lost the next series with SPezza.

Obviously what the Sens need to do is trade Phillips, Spezza and Karlsson and dress Kassian 82 games a season.

Or convert Phillips to the wing, and dish him the puck all night long. As long as he pots one each night we will win the President's Trophy.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad