The Wiercioch is criminally underrated/Free Wiercioch Thread

HSF

Sep 3, 2008
Maybe at hitting? :dunno:

gryba hits and plays a solid defensive game

weirchioch has more offense but is so weak in his own end and slow. Ceci took over his spot as the puck mover with karlsson

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
I've been saying this all yr & it's the biggest reason why I want Phillips traded is to make room for Wiercioch. :nod:

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
23 and very good already. One of our most promising young players. Should be playing ahead of Phillips.
Cowen-Karlsson
Methot-Ceci
Wiercioch-Gryba

Anything other than that at this point is not giving the team the best chance to win.

Lehner

Jul 2, 2009
Ottawa
gryba hits and plays a solid defensive game

weirchioch has more offense but is so weak in his own end and slow. Ceci took over his spot as the puck mover with karlsson

or have ur 3 best PMD play, and wier's defense is under-rated.

- Karlsson
- Ceci
Wiercoich -

dingbatz

Apr 20, 2013
23 and very good already. One of our most promising young players. Should be playing ahead of Phillips.
Cowen-Karlsson
Methot-Ceci
Wiercioch-Gryba

Anything other than that at this point is not giving the team the best chance to win.

Looks good to me. And the young guys will only improve.

WhiteLight*

Wiercioch is fine defensively.

I have zero issues with his defensive game. If he played 25 min against scoring lines, maybe we'd see some issues pop out, but there are zero problems if he plays on the 3rd pair.

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
Cowen-Karlsson
Methot-Ceci
Wiercioch-Gryba

I'd switch up Methot to play with Karlsson & Cowen to play with Ceci. Cowen just can't seem to keep up with Karlsson or be there to defend for him on his rushes as well as Methot does. Ceci takes less risks & plays a more defensive game & I think would be a better suited partner for Cowen than Karlsson is. I've always liked to see Wiercioch & Gryba together, I think they make a nice tandem of size, skill & defensive play, they seem to compliment each other well.

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
I'd switch up Methot to play with Karlsson & Cowen to play with Ceci. Cowen just can't seem to keep up with Karlsson or be there to defend for him on his rushes as well as Methot does. Ceci takes less risks & plays a more defensive game & I think would be a better suited partner for Cowen than Karlsson is. I've always liked to see Wiercioch & Gryba together, I think they make a nice tandem of size, skill & defensive play, they seem to compliment each other well.

You're right about methot and karlsson the question would be whether cowen and ceci would be dependable enough for 3-4.
But both better than current.

Step

It's been a tough year...
Nov 9, 2007
Ottawa
I think there are approximately 2 people in the universe who think Wier is better than Methot and they both post in this forum.

WhiteLight*

I think there are approximately 2 people in the universe who think Wier is better than Methot and they both post in this forum.

Lehner and I should rule the universe. We are the enlightened ones

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad