Pre-Game Talk: The Week that was Supposed to be Worrisome [vs. MIN, postponed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

AvsFanInMichigan

“Thank you, thank you, thank you!”
Apr 16, 2018
Michigan
850B2E96-752E-4E2A-A9EB-93B25FEBEABC.jpeg

Miska giving me heavy Andrew Raycroft vibes with this set up.

AvsGuy

Hired the wrong DJ again
Sep 13, 2002
Regina, SK
If Graves can stop panicking every time he sees a forechecker's shadow I don't actually think he's that bad of a player, he's not as good as his plus minus last year earned him the rep for, but he's not the disaster everybody here thinks either, he's a shot blocking machine and has good physical tools

jabubenice

Mar 7, 2011
cayman island
So I watched practice today. Maybe Avs will eventually put out this info but either way:

I believe lines were the following because most of it was a special teams practice.

Saad-MacK-Mikko
Donny-Kadri-Burky
Nuke-JTC-LOC
PEB with the rest of the fodder, none of them were differentiated in practice

Don’t hold me to LW or RW, they seriously did one drill twice as lines. Saad is the toughest guy to notice in practice if there’s a mistake it’s that but I’m pretty sure Naz and Burky we’re together and I’d remember if Donny was on the top line.

Pairs are tougher to tell in practice but definitely some combo of Toews, Makar, Graves and Byram. Timmins and MacDonald look like starters over the remaining others.

PP1: Makar, MacKinnon, Mikko, Kadri, Burky
PP2: Toews, JTC, Nuke, Saad, Donny

Looked like Byram is gonna PK more. They started first drill with him Graves, PEB and LOC and worked him in several more combos.

Toews, MacK and PEB all fully participated and didn’t look limited.

Some fun PP goals included Mikko, Makar on a breakaway that I seriously thought was MacKinnon until he celebrated and Mack from a sharp angle.

It was nice to see the boys out there and to watch a little live hockey. First time I’d really seen Byram practice so I mainly watched him.
so do tell... your thoughts after seeing Bo live

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad