Blue Jays Discussion: The "We could use the Man in White after today" Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

rent free

Apr 6, 2015
He obviously remains optimistic, but it's come to a point where if it doesn't heal up in the next week+, he likely will be shutdown entirely.

most likely should be shutdown regardless, defense is key in the playoffs and goins is a stud defensively so he is the option at second base imo,

Gargyn

Oct 19, 2006
Kelowna, BC
Autocorrect... And I wasn't referring to you specifically, you're on of the posters I enjoy reading... I just meant in general. Sing take me out the the ball game, or some sort of other entertainment... What if I don't think America should be blessed? Why do I have to listen to that?

Again, it's what it represents. If you don't realize that, I don't know what to say.

sparxx87

Don Quixote
Jan 5, 2010
Toronto
He obviously remains optimistic, but it's come to a point where if it doesn't heal up in the next week+, he likely will be shutdown entirely.

Of course, but the interview was yesterday... I'm more curious as to why he came back in the first place if he wasn't fully healed. Initially, it was him chesting up a ground ball, right? It's amazing that he's still feeling the lingering effects. He's definitely no Russell Martin.

Woodman19

Jun 14, 2008
So up next the Yankees head to Atlanta with Ellsbury, Tiexera hurt and A-Roid to the bench with no DH spot. Got to like the chances Atlanta can nab a game or two.

Diamond Joe Quimby

A$AP Joffrey
Aug 14, 2010
Washington, DC
guess you could say he won't be...suiting up this season

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaahhhhh

csi_miami_yeah_super.jpg

Gargyn

Oct 19, 2006
Kelowna, BC
but theyre top of the divison so

Blue Jays bats have been shut down plenty of times by solid pitching. When a team throws out Keuchel, Kazmir, McHugh, Fiers for the series, runs are going to be hard to come by. Blue Jays have Price and then serious question marks. What Buehrle are we going to get? Is Dickey's knuckle going to actually work? Will Stroman come back and be effective as a starter? I think after Price, our best pitcher is Estrada, and that's not a good thing.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
I would say this is a game that would really behove the Jays to win, so we could start to pull away from the Yankees (and everyone else).

sparxx87

Don Quixote
Jan 5, 2010
Toronto
Again, it's what it represents. If you don't realize that, I don't know what to say.

I'm well aware of what it represents... Isn't it time to move on? And what does it have to do with baseball?

America loves to inject patriotism where it doesn't belong. Another reason why most of the world hates them.

Stats01

Jul 12, 2009
Toronto
Just today or is it similar to Texeria where he might be gone for a few games?

The way Tex is running, he may be out longer than a few games, that last out the Astros could've thrown it around the horn and still got him out. Tex is not looking good at all, who knows how long Ellsbury is out for. A-Rod is batting something like .137 in August. That team is in trouble.

canucksfan

Mar 16, 2002
British Columbia
Visit site
I'm well aware of what it represents... Isn't it time to move on? And what does it have to do with baseball?

America loves to inject patriotism where it doesn't belong. Another reason why most of the world hates them.

Even though I started this by stating that I don't like GBA during the 7th inning, this thread isn't the place for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad