The Visor Crew | PS3 | NHL 10 | Part 1 | The Rebirth | **Now Recruiting**

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
HAHAHAHA!!

Steven Lu can't even take a loss like a real man.

I just made the little boy tap out in UFC and he did the ol' turn your system off during the submission so the match doesn't count. LOL!

:cry: That's what his face looked like as I locked the Kimura in. BOOM BABY BOOM! :cry:

Your winner, Damain Maia aka ME!
Your loser, Anderson Silva aka STEVEN LU!

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
I thought he deserved it since he quit so it didn't count against his record. Similar to a pause glitch in NHL except it has an 100% success rate.

All in good fun!
Posted via Mobile Device

Pierre Dagenais

pissening
Jan 10, 2007
montreal
HAHAHAHA!!

Steven Lu can't even take a loss like a real man.

I just made the little boy tap out in UFC and he did the ol' turn your system off during the submission so the match doesn't count. LOL!

:cry: That's what his face looked like as I locked the Kimura in. BOOM BABY BOOM! :cry:

Your winner, Damain Maia aka ME!
Your loser, Anderson Silva aka STEVEN LU!

:shakehead

You fight like a wuss.. stop trying to do submissions every time I take you down..

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
:shakehead

You fight like a wuss.. stop trying to do submissions every time I take you down..
Awwh, someone can't handle the ground game. :)

Why would I stand up? I had a guy who is horrible at stand-up, not to mention I'm horrible at stand-up. So, using a guy who's good on the ground, since that's my best assest, is the smart thing to do, right?

Maybe you should of the read where it said ... "World Class Ground Game" ... before stepping into my world. ;)

jimjoeyjimjim

Dec 28, 2008
ill probably be on for most of the day, execpt during the flames game and maybe colorado game if its on tv.

XO

Nov 4, 2009
Do you need a speedy LW/C got all the best gear besides 3 +5.. not gonna lie and say im that good but could be a stand-in or something, im very active right now anyways.

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
I'm really beginning to become pretty good at Goalie. Defense is still my primary position, and I'm at the level that I used to play at since the PS3 was put into my room, but I would love to try goalie sometime.

Right now my stats are:

.883% (4 games ago it was .865)
3 shutouts
2.19 GAA
*My stats aren't right here in front of me, so give or take a percent or two.

My last three starts I've had 2 shut outs. I think I'm ready to play some net for us=D

IslesRock4

Ever Forward
Jul 21, 2007
Long Island
I'm really beginning to become pretty good at Goalie. Defense is still my primary position, and I'm at the level that I used to play at since the PS3 was put into my room, but I would love to try goalie sometime.

Right now my stats are:

.883% (4 games ago it was .865)
3 shutouts
2.19 GAA
*My stats aren't right here in front of me, so give or take a percent or two.

My last three starts I've had 2 shut outs. I think I'm ready to play some net for us=D

I'd rather have you playing D. But if we have 6 (including 2 other D), you can play goalie.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
Dubi, just for reference..

I'm not a good goalie and my GAA is like 1.8. The good goalies in club have GAA's of around 0.90.
Posted via Mobile Device

Srr

Oct 14, 2008
Hi members, can i join your hockey club? I already sent a request. my psn id is Eknine

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
Dubi, just for reference..

I'm not a good goalie and my GAA is like 1.8. The good goalies in club have GAA's of around 0.90.
Posted via Mobile Device

Yea, but the last 7 or so games I haven't let in more than 2 goals. Either way, I'm still not great at goalie, just improving.

I'll still play D every game it's available, but if we have six players, and we need a goalie, then I can step up.

cody275

Nov 14, 2008
IR, who were we trying out today that never joined the second game after the first one froze?

Also, I wouldn't mind giving RW a try with some people from the club in OTP. Want to see if today was just good, or if I'm better at RW then D. I'll still play D whenever, but I must admit RW was pretty fun today.

I'll admit, one of my goals was just because of a human their goalie on the play. (I think you were on my team in that one IR, when I scored like 30 seconds into the game from the slapshot right once I got in the zone.)

XO

Nov 4, 2009
IR, who were we trying out today that never joined the second game after the first one froze?

Also, I wouldn't mind giving RW a try with some people from the club in OTP. Want to see if today was just good, or if I'm better at RW then D. I'll still play D whenever, but I must admit RW was pretty fun today.

I'll admit, one of my goals was just because of a human their goalie on the play. (I think you were on my team in that one IR, when I scored like 30 seconds into the game from the slapshot right once I got in the zone.)

It was me but i thought it was a problem for me only.. tried another game right after and it happened again and i've been trying to fix my connection today too (guess that was waste)

I'd like to try one more time if I can get another chance.

cody275

Nov 14, 2008
It was me but i thought it was a problem for me only.. tried another game right after and it happened again and i've been trying to fix my connection today too (guess that was waste)

I'd like to try one more time if I can get another chance.

Hop on now, if you want. Their are quite a few of us on, you can have another chance

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad