The Visor Crew | PS3 | NHL 10 | Part 1 | The Rebirth | **Now Recruiting**

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
*********************​

The Visor Crew is back and off to a good start. We are currently ranked 156th with a record of 2-0-0, and that was playing games with 3 defenseman (Kav, AMuz, Ryan).

So we need players back from last year and we need new players to make a push to the top.

Our roster right now sits at 8 guys, 5 of who are TVC Originals (Lu, Random, Ryan, AMuz, Kavvy) and 2 who played with TVC for sometime (ThaXFactor, Persia-93), along with 1 new members.

Let's get it done.

christian-bale.jpg

SEASON RANK: 98
PREVIOUS SEASON RANK: 97
OVERALL RANK: 123
SEASON RECORD: 22-4-2
PREVIOUS SEASON RECORD: 47-17-7
OVERALL RECORD: 170-113-25
MEMBERS: 29

kristen-stewart-ap.jpg

*********************​

RULES:

(1) Play VERSUS a minimum of 3 SKATERS (not including a goalie). If you try to play a game for 10 or so minutes with no luck, play whatever comes with the exceptions of Euros.

(2) A minimum of TWO FORWARDS must be in each game and a minimum of THREE SKATERS. No more of this 2 vs 2 crap, since even if you win 6 or 7, when you lose 1, all the points are gone anyway. We have a big enough roster that 3 men should always be able to play - if not, play versus or shootout or otp.

Last edited:

NYRantLftyC19

Mar 17, 2007
:yo: That picture is worth a thousand words... so much nostalgia...

Let's get this started guys... i don't really care about climbing to the top and being around those cheesers in the top 10, i just like to have fun playing, and admit it.. TeamHF and TVC was fun, when people weren't pissed off... natey kav and i already regained our chemistry instantly, frustrating people with our 2 fwd- 3 Dman setup...

pkavpro14

Jun 5, 2007
Maryland
LOL I'm so stupid :laugh: I thought that the burrows1414 guy was new... instead it was natey :facepalm:

Anyways, im back, so lu and osy better have their you know whats ready for me ;)

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
I'd like to tryout.

I play LD, but can also play forward every once in a while. I'm pretty dominant at D, but more of a defensive player at forward who gets a lot of assists and back checks well. Any goals I get at forward are in front of the net. I have 202 pts in 290 games as a Defensive D-man. I'm now a pt per game player, generally. I shut mofos down; that's my game. I rack up a lot of assists with deep break out passes. I have my off games, but for the most part I am pretty steady.

I would love to tryout. My name is: Dubi Doo.

Some of my stats including equipment upgrades:

93 checking
86 discipline (I think)
90 SSP
80 SSA
82 WSP
Not sure of WSA
83 speed
85 shot blocking (Including the equip upgrade)

All these stats are give or take 1-2 points.

I've only played a few games on a club, and it was def tougher, so I'm not sure how my skills will translate. I dominate pick up games, but I know for a fact club matches are much tougher. Hopefully I hear from you guys.

PS-- I have class till 9 tonight, and have to goto the studio tomorrow. I'm usually on everyday, but weekends are always tough for me. I may get on later tonight, but it's 40-60 at this point. Saturday afternoon may be the next time I am on.

Oh, and I almost forgot, I'm trying to get my legend card right now. I'm at a B+, but I'll get stuck with really crappy players, or a really crappy goalie, and my stats will get ruined. Right now I have an A in position, B+ in teamplay, and a B in stats. I'm so0o0o0o0oo close to getting it, ah!=D
Dubi!=D

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
Good job organizing this, Natey!!!!!!
ahaha I had to.. life without TVC drama was boring!

Think you could create a RECRUITING thread on the EASHL forums? People know you since you've got a huge mouth lol, so it'll probably get people talking and more interested than someone like me who barely posts there.

Thanks bro.

Pierre Dagenais

pissening
Jan 10, 2007
montreal
****. I suck so bad at this game.

I'm gonna start playing goalie from now on because I suck at everything else.

PS. fk u Chairman Mallard, Raj likes it

Mach 9*

I atleast want to play one of you guys in versus mode to see how I stack up

BigJexxy

Jul 3, 2008
I will play I can play O or D. Im better at D but let me know ill add the psn or whatever.

Hades

Apr 12, 2009
I'll play (LD). I'm a pretty good D, can create offense and be good defensively. PM me your PSN and I'll add you. I don't want my psn name displayed here.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad