The Visor Crew | PS3 | NHL 10 | Part 1 | The Rebirth | **Now Recruiting**

RangersAM99

Mar 28, 2007
New Jersey
i think its time we transition tvc to bad company two, sensky and i have been ripping **** up per usual, and we could create two squads of four and really run train on this *****.

cody275

Nov 14, 2008
I'm hoping I'll be able to get back on with in a few days for some games. No Playstation right now though :amazed:

Haven't had it for almost a week (hooked up at least). I had to unhook my TV, and everything, to re-do the room. So no TV for now, hopefully I'll have it back going with in a few days. I'm hoping to have the room put back together for the weekend, but I'm not 100% sure if I'll be able to yet. I'm hoping though, I want to play some NHL 10 :cry:

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
I ****ing sucked the last game. Was playing without a defensive partner. Tied 1-1, I pinched, turned the puck over, 2-on-1 the other way, goal. So third period we're not generating much offense, I pinch again, can't gain the puck, bang, it's 3-1. Pinch once more, miss a check, bang, 4-1, rage quit.

Apologies to my teammates who had to finish the last 8 or so minutes without me, but it was for the better....

IslesRock4

Ever Forward
Jul 21, 2007
Long Island
I ****ing sucked the last game. Was playing without a defensive partner. Tied 1-1, I pinched, turned the puck over, 2-on-1 the other way, goal. So third period we're not generating much offense, I pinch again, can't gain the puck, bang, it's 3-1. Pinch once more, miss a check, bang, 4-1, rage quit.

Apologies to my teammates who had to finish the last 8 or so minutes without me, but it was for the better....

Lost 5-1. McKenzie got pissed too and quit. I stuck it out with Ned. Angry Whoppers are a good team, but we're supposed to be a good team too. Embarrassing loss, yet we have to shake it off and move on to the new season.

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
Lost 5-1. McKenzie got pissed too and quit. I stuck it out with Ned. Angry Whoppers are a good team, but we're supposed to be a good team too. Embarrassing loss, yet we have to shake it off and move on to the new season.

I built my character to be a stay at home defenseman, and I need to ****ing stick with that. When we're struggling for offense, I get it in my mind that I'll join the rush and help make things happen. Sometimes it's effective, but usually I just turn the puck over at the blue line and we give up an odd man rush.

I'm done with that. From now on, stay at home. Always. It's what I'm most comfortable with and best at.

I was great the first game, but the second game...well, that's probably the worst game I've ever played. So I'm pissed as ****, still, but ready to move on to this season.

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
I'll be offline for a while. Querying the proxy no longer working for me on the FW bypass, so I can't log on without an update--which I'm not doing.

NVM. I'm back online now. :)

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad