The Utica Comets Thread | Part 39

Status
Not open for further replies.

FroshaugFan2

Dec 7, 2006
It surprises me that people think prospects on tryouts playing AHL games at the end of the season is some bold concept.

Jensen, Cannata, Matson, Corrado, Blomstrand, and Price all got games in with the Chicago Wolves. The same Chicago Wolves that everyone seems to hate on for not playing the Canucks prospects.

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
When you watch the MacKenzie highlights you see the difference in speed b/w the Junior game and the AHL is simply glaring.

Yes...jump from junior to the AHL is a quantum leap...far greater that moving from the AHL to the NHL.

MacKenzie will hang around to practice and soak up the pro atmosphere, and maybe experience the playoff intensity by being around the team; but unless their's a frightening rash of injuries, that's basically about it.

Bad Goalie

Jan 2, 2014
It surprises me that people think prospects on tryouts playing AHL games at the end of the season is some bold concept.

Jensen, Cannata, Matson, Corrado, Blomstrand, and Price all got games in with the Chicago Wolves. The same Chicago Wolves that everyone seems to hate on for not playing the Canucks prospects.

Where did I say that I believe it's a bold concept? Hutton got 4 games when he joined the Comets late. Last season Milos Bubela got 8 games on an ATO in the same situation out of RPI.

Not did I say they shouldn't get time. I am alluding to the help some claim these guys are so capable of giving the Comets. Sometimes a guy may have the skill level to help and others just in practice show too many holes in their game. Such was the case with Neill last year. He was lost. Cassels would be a great example. Everyone lauded his skill set and what a great addition he would have been to the Comets if only he could have made it here. They felt he might have been the missing center. He's nearly 2 seasons into a pro career getting steady time whenever not injured and has put up 17 points in 122 GP. McCann, a 1st rounder, was the guy who never got ice, who should have got a game or two to see what he had.

The Comets currently have 12 healthy roster regulars and that includes Roy and Carcone. Rendulic is day to day. If he comes back by Friday. Roy is out anyways.

The new guys standing in the wings are Emerson Clark, Brett McKenzie, and Max French.

I have no problem with McKenzie getting a slot in place of Cassels.

If Roy is needed for a game, I see no problem with slotting French into the lineup in his stead.

The problem arises if/when Gaunce and Goldobin arrive. Whether before or after the end of the Canucks' season, LaBate will figure into the mix as well. If the Comets have 16 forwards when they arrive they will make 19 and that means 7 guys are left out.

The Comets are in a dog fight and Green will go with the 12 he feels give him the best chance to make the playoffs. When they are definitely in or definitely out, he will roll the lineup to get all the new guys ice time. Until then count on Gaunce, LaBate, and Goldobin going directly into the lineup if the race is still on. If it's over by the Canuck's last game, LaBate is most likely the only one to come here anyways.

Until then, I see the two guys mentioned previously in the lineup for some games. Cassels and Roy will be the slots they'll fill. If Roy isn't in the lineup due to Rendulic being healthy, I don't know who he gives a rest. He's not going to sit the guys who have been providing all of the offense of late: Archibald, Valk, Grenier, Kunyk, Pelletier, Rendulic, Valk. Carcone and Zalewski have been major factors lately as well. What about Jake. Does he sit one out? The non-producers have been Cassels, Captain Bancks, and Alternate Hamilton. However the 2 main PK guys are Hamilton and Bancks. McKenzie and French are not going to score enough goals to replace the PP goals surrendered while they watch. Personally I'd sit Bancks for a game and let Z handle the PK duty. Then you see what you get and go from there. Maybe he'll insert them one at a time.

The Wolves didn't make the playoffs the year you speak of and guys like Cannata and Jensen joined that team a lot earlier than these guys and were played to try to get to the playoff spot their regulars were not getting them to. Jensen was a 1st rounder not a 7th and played 20 games. There are situational differences that need to be weighed as well.

In short, I think they will get some time. How much remains to be seen.

Last edited:

FroshaugFan2

Dec 7, 2006
Sorry Bad Goalie, I didn't mean to direct that at you. My response was directed at the earlier posts that accepted that McKenzie wouldn't be playing like it was the norm.

I don't disagree at it's a huge step up from junior to the AHL. But I also don't see anyone suggesting McKenzie can be a factor right away, not on the last page at least. I'm not suggesting dressing him right away, or for every game, but there should certainly be an opportunity to dress him at some point this season. And if he struggles, which is likely, that's fine. It is a development team after all.

Those players I listed were from two different seasons with the Wolves. In 2011-12 Chicago topped their division and still played a 19 year old Corrado and a fringe prospect Matson in the playoffs. In 2012-13 when they were fighting for a playoff spot in March and April they still found room for Price and Blomstrand to play some games. Neither were honestly AHL quality, but they were played because they were Canucks prospects.

Bad Goalie

Jan 2, 2014
Sorry Bad Goalie, I didn't mean to direct that at you. My response was directed at the earlier posts that accepted that McKenzie wouldn't be playing like it was the norm.

I don't disagree at it's a huge step up from junior to the AHL. But I also don't see anyone suggesting McKenzie can be a factor right away, not on the last page at least. I'm not suggesting dressing him right away, or for every game, but there should certainly be an opportunity to dress him at some point this season. And if he struggles, which is likely, that's fine. It is a development team after all.

Those players I listed were from two different seasons with the Wolves. In 2011-12 Chicago topped their division and still played a 19 year old Corrado and a fringe prospect Matson in the playoffs. In 2012-13 when they were fighting for a playoff spot in March and April they still found room for Price and Blomstrand to play some games. Neither were honestly AHL quality, but they were played because they were Canucks prospects.

The perceived level of prospects like McCann and Jensen are much different than the perceived prospect level of McKenzie. It's not in conceivable that Mac could be in the ECHL next season. In a fight to the finish it wouldn't be unthinkable for McKenzie not to get a game especially with Gaunce arriving on the scene.

All that being said I think he will get in somewhere, sometime.

It won't be this weekend unless injuries force it. The kid just got here and without adequate practice time he isn't going to play. The next 2 weekends of 3 in 3s would be his best shot. The Comets have Rochester 3 times in those 6 games. Gaunce and company will be here for the last 3 games if the Comets are still in it.

Last edited:

go comets

Jul 10, 2013
He will get at least 2 games considering Utica has 3 set of 3 games (this week is a question mark because he wouldn't get a lot of practice time, i doubt the team will have practice in the weekend/during game day so he might get 1 practice with the team before the games).

French will probably play this weekend just because it should be all hands on deck unless Green believes adrenaline > fatigue and players can play off of pure adrenaline).

I will be surprised if he plays at all. He has to get up to AHL speed first. And even if he does play, he will be spotted... It's not like and of these yougsters are highly skilled 1st round picks......

Bad Goalie

Jan 2, 2014
A little further research shows that French would be best suited at center and Cassels would not be missed for a game for the kid to show his stuff since Cole contributes little anyways.

McKenzie would be more apt to slot in at LW and that means probably Carcone would be the man out, though I can't argue against giving Bancks a game off.

Z takes on the PK assignment for either of them, and the Valk and Z can rotate in and out of that center hole while playing their own roles if French is doing poorly. Archi and Z can handle double duty on LW if McKenzie can't handle it.

LaBate's return puts McKenzie's chances at slim. So if he gets a game it has to come in the next two weekends after this.

Cassels makes French's chances a bit better.

Again, if the Comets are eliminated, they both should get game time.

Bad Goalie

Jan 2, 2014
3/24/17
Utica Comets at Albany Devils

I'm late on this one since I was watching Boeser and UND.

Forwards:
Zalewski/Pelletier/Carcone
Archibald/Valk/Grenier
Roy/Hamilton/Bancks
Kunyk/Cassels/Virtanen

D-Pairs:
Billins/Sautner
McEneny/Subban
Pedan/Robak

Goalie - Demko

Scratches:
Healthy-
Garteig
Nilsson
Negrin
Clark
French
McKenzie

Injured-
Rendulic
Hulak - Should just be shut down. Hasn't played since November 30.

End of 1

0-0

SOG 9-5 Utica

Second under way

Sautner turns it over and a point blank stop by Demko.

Another shot point bank and Demko is big. Another shot, stopped by Demko. Another shot pad stop. Another stop. This is ridiculous.

Hamilton to the box for holding and Comets to the PK. 5:01

Big stop by Thatcher. Kept in.
Block by Archi, but can't clear.
Block by Billins.
Anoither shot blocked
Tip in front and Demko again.
PK over.

Out of the box, Hamilton in clean and he's stopped. Pedan a rebound, stopped.

Subban turns it over and 2 shots off the side of the net.

Kunyk a shot, saved. Another Comets shot wide.

TV TO 9:33 left.

Game is going on and Zilch is reading through the rosters to identify players who have played in college. DUHHH?

Zilch sounds as if he's bored out of his mind tonight. He is talking about everything but the game.

Blocker stop by Demko and then a great save by Demko.

Devils being given free reign in the Comets' zone.

Demko kicks one out.

Shot by Robak stopped by Blackwood.

Comets losing every draw and trouble results from every one of them in their own zone and the Devils breakout with the loss in the Devils zone.

Big save by Blackwood on a great setup by Zalewski for Carcone.

Another big stop by Demko. Another stop by Thatcher. Devils' players take the puck and just go where they want with it until they shoot.

That's the horn and 2 periods are gone and it's still---

0-0

Comets dominated in the second and Demko is the only reason they are still in it.

SOG - 13-7 Devils for a 2 period total of 18-16 Devils.

Last edited:

Bad Goalie

Jan 2, 2014
This game is so big and the Comets are not playing well at all. They are trailing both Albany and St. John's by 3 points with a game in hand on Alabany after tonight and 2 games on St. John's going into tonight. They trail Toronto by 4 with a game in hand on them as well. They are so close and have control of their own destiny.

Bad Goalie

Jan 2, 2014
Sorry about that. I had a migraine aura and go blind for about 30 minutes.

Bancks got the Comets the lead on a penalty shot. 4:01

Sautner took a crosschecking penalty inside 2 minutes and the Devils tied it with 24 seconds left.

OT was scoreless.
The Comets squandered two PPs and Thatcher saved the game when the first penalty ended and McDonald coming out of the box got a breakaway.

Went to the shootout.

Billins Scored! Yeah, Billins! Go figure on that selection.
Gibbons hit the crossbar

Valk was stopped
Lappin was stopped

Archi Scored again in post time. That's 3 OT goals and a shootout goal in his only attempt to clinch.

Comets win 2-1.

Bancks(9) unassisted (PS)

Demko 33/34, 19-12-3-1, 2.53 GAA/.912 SV%, 2 SO

3 Stars:
1st - Darren Archibald (Utica) shootout clinching Goal
2nd - Thatcher Demko (Utica)33/34
3rd - Mackenzie Blackwood (Albany)24/25

What does it look like now?
Syracuse 75 GP 65 play 3 more times
Toronto 73 GP 65 play 1 more time
Albany 73 GP 66 no more games
St. John's 72 GP 66 play 1 more time
Utica 71 GP 65

Wilkes-Barre/Scranton best team in the AHL - play 2 more times
Rochester trails Utica by 21 points - play 3 more times
Hartford trails Utica by 23 points - play 1 more time

So the Comets have 5 games vs the teams ahead of them and 4 games against 2 horrible teams and 2 games against the best.

The guys ahead of them have multiple games against each other.

Last edited:

BerSTUzzi

Jan 24, 2006
Kamloops
Demko is perfectly following in Schneider's progress, up and down first half of the season, followed by a ridiculous second half....Calder Cup final next year? haha

BassMason

Dec 1, 2006
Sorry about that. had a migraine aura and go blind for about 30 minutes.

Bancks got the Comets the lead on a penalty shot.

Stupid Sautner took a crosschecking penalty inside 2 minutes and the Devils tied it with 24 seconds left.

OT weas scoreless.
The Comets squandered two PPs and Thatcher saved the game when the first penalty ended and McDonald coming out of the box got a breakaway.

Went to the shootout.

Billins Scored! Yeah, Billins! go figure on that selection.
Gibbons hit the crossbar

Valk was stopped
Lappin was stopped

Archi Scored again in post time That's 3 OT goals and and a shootout goal in his only attempt.

Comets win 2-1.

Bancks(9) unassisted (PS)

Demko 33/34, 19-12-3-1, 2.53 GAA/.912 SV%, 2 SO

Syracuse 75 GP 65 play 3 more times
Toronto 73 GP 65 play 1 more time
Albany 73 GP 66 no more games
St. John's 72 GP 66 play 1 more time
Utica 71 GP 65

Wilkes-Barre/Scranton best team in the AHL - play 2 more times
Rochester trails Utica by 21 points - play 3 more times
Hartford trails Utica by 23 points - play 1 more time

So the Comets have games vs the teams ahead of them and 4 games against 2 horrible teams and 2 games against the best.

3 Stars:
1st - Darren Archibald (Utica) shootout clinching Goal
2nd - Thatcher Demko (Utica)33/34
3rd - Mackenzie Blackwood (Albany)24/25

Im sorry about your noggin trouble. Great review of the game as per usual. Awesome to hear we have a legit prospect in Thatcher. Hope they leave him down there for another year.

DadBod

Sep 1, 2009
Coquitlam
Bad goalie:

Obviously looking at Demko's stats suggest he's playing unbelieveable. How does he look on ice though? Is his athleticism standing out? How does he look compared to Marky?

Also, isn't there some way Mckenzie could slot in for someone? Even in a depth role?

Bad Goalie

Jan 2, 2014
Why was Virtanen on the 4th line?

The lines weren't posted in any order. It's simply how I listed them as I figured them out from Zilch's horrendous play by play in which he fails to identify who is on the ice and who is playing with whom.

This is the line that Virtanen has played the last few games with.

Green has been mixing the personnel up a lot in the last month to deal with call-ups, injuries, and players going hot and cold.

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
Hope that squandered point to the Devils doesn't bite them in butt by the end of the season.....24 seconds away from getting the full two points and shutting out the Devils.....last time Utica will ever visit the Times Union Centre in Albany....what happened to hockey in the NY State Capital?....a long history of AHL hockey coming to an end.

Bad Goalie

Jan 2, 2014
Bad goalie:

Obviously looking at Demko's stats suggest he's playing unbelieveable. How does he look on ice though? Is his athleticism standing out? How does he look compared to Marky?

Also, isn't there some way Mckenzie could slot in for someone? Even in a depth role?

Thatcher is in a zone right now. It's the second time he's been there this year. These 3 in 3 weekends are allowing him lots of rest in between much like he was used to playing in college.

He's been working with Rollie over the past 6 weeks in extended work before and after practice. He has been working on movement across the crease without losing his stature and staying square. The best drill has 5 guys aligned around the low slot taking shots in succession as the keeper moves to keep squared up on each guy. It's a very fast drill. It's also a competitive drill as the shooters are taking pride in scoring and Demko alternates with Garteig and they push/support each other as well as try to outdo each other. Rollie is trying to get them to move quickly with as little energy as possible and use their positioning rather than athleticism as the athleticism tires them out and a fatigued keeper becomes more prone to being scored upon and he also tires mentally and loses his focus.

They have also worked on rebound control and turning shots out of danger, skating work, and Thatcher has been working on his puck movement.

In the games you can see the drill work translate into game play. The Comets give up way too many shots and way too many in prime scoring spots so sometimes the play gets hectic and he loses the cool and just instinctively relies on his athleticism. You can watch him reel it back in and try to relax his play once the chaotic episode passes. The purely athletic play gets him out of position and causes him to have to be even more acrobatic to get back in position or back to the next shot.

He loses his cool a lot less when scored upon than at the beginning of the season. As Rollie said he is intense and thinks he can stop every shot, but he has to learn that's impossible, forget the goal and move on like it never happened. Mental toughness is much harder than the physical aspects for a proven NHL keeper. The season is long and you will have ups and downs, but you have to take the same mental approach game in and game out. He has to stay mentally relaxed in order to react. Relaxed while keenly focused at every clock tick from start to finish.

I've posted this before, but Rollie feels that by mid-season next year, Thatcher should be challenging to take over completely as #1 and not until. The Bachman call-up has forced him into crisis management and they are assessing how well he holds up under the pressure. If he falters or shows fatigue, he'll be given a game off and Garteig will get some spot starts. It's happened once in his current run. The season is dying down and the team is under great pressure every night in trying to capture a playoff spot. It's a great training exercise for him to employ what he's been learning.

As to Marky. He had that cool real early. Rollie had worked with him and did so after his trade and all during pre-season the following year, his call-ups, and I believe a couple visits. Marky's game had been developed over a longer period of time as he was older. He was 25 during his remarkable 2015 AHL playoff stint and a 5th year pro and played behind a much better assortment of forwards with a keen sense of defensive responsibility and a very good D-corps. He was fine tuning his game.

Demko just turned 21 in December. They can't be compared as the age difference and development curves are too far apart at the moment. Give Thatcher another year to grow into his game and then maybe parallels can be drawn. I think comparing the kind of season Schneider had as he broke in might be more sensible at this time. Schneider seems to have been on the same curve as where Thatcher is now in their first pro seasons.

Last edited:

orcatown

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 13, 2003
Visit site
Late goal by Albany was totally bogus. Sautner did nothing to deserve the late penalty and hardly touched the Albany player who sprawled out on the ice to get the call. Ref tried to even it up by calling a couple of penalties on Albany in the OT.

Liked

Demko - was great. Main reason they won. Made lots of very good saves including a nice save on an open break away in OT.

Billens - excellent game . Continuously getting the puck out of trouble and breaking up plays. Has very much emerged as the season has gone on.

Archibald - nice shot to win the game and solid throughout.

Did Not Like

Sautner - continually put the team in trouble and looked hopeless trying to handle people around the net. Looks so physically weak and forced of the puck in many situations. ended up just trying desperately to rifle the puck out of his zone.

Others

McEneny - not his best game. Did not seem to have much energy and flipping the puck out of his zone a lot. Couldn't get anything going on the PP. McEneny is often very cool with the puck but you wonder if there is enough urgency or intensity in his game.

Virtanen - making a better attempt to play defense but still not maintaining inside position and trying to check from behind. Again made a some good rushes and tested the goalie with shots off the wing. Had one real good shot coming down the middle but goalie picked off his shot for the upper corner. Seemed to get frustrated and then took a bad penalty. Also, made dreadful turn over in OT leading to a breakaway for Albany

Cassels - does work the defensive side of the game well and you can see why this aspect of his game was acknowledged in Junior. But no offense.

Team misses Rendolic. Wonder how long he is going to be out.

Pedan was better and no absolute glaring errors. Did a good job on the PKs

Grenier and Valk need to do more. Team needs more offense.

Bad Goalie

Jan 2, 2014
Hope that squandered point to the Devils doesn't bite them in butt by the end of the season.....24 seconds away from getting the full two points and shutting out the Devils.....last time Utica will ever visit the Times Union Centre in Albany....what happened to hockey in the NY State Capital?....a long history of AHL hockey coming to an end.

1993 to present day for the AHL in Albany.
Rochester is the state king of AHL hockey from 1956 to present.

denkiteki

Jun 29, 2010
Virtanen has been playing with Cassels and Kunyk i think. Although Bad Goalie can more accurately answer than i. I am just going on faint memory of some post in the past.

That was actually the 2nd line. They have been the 2nd line for a while and Kunyk has been productive. Cassels has done next to nothing tho (even when Kunyk was doing most of Utica's scoring, Cassels seems to never be part of it). Valks line is actually the 1st line and has been for a while. Hamilton's line is the 4th line and Z's line is the 3rd line (tho realistically i guess they are now the 2nd line?).

At this point, Cassels might be better off being on the 4th line but there's 1 problem. We don't really have another top 9 center on Utica right now (which kinda makes you wonder why Utica/Vancouver didn't make a push for Cal O'Reilly @ the deadline since the Leafs got him as a loan... would've helped Utica with their playoff push). I think Green has either been told or decided to give Cassels a more offensive role to see if he can contribute (and the answer so far has been a no).

That said, the funny thing is Cassels improves his skating, he wouldn't actually be a bad option for a 4th line C role. He's responsible in his own end and should be able to hold his own even in the NHL if he can improve his skating. He won't contribute much offensively but isn't a bad option. Maybe malhotra can help him over the summer improve his skating and farther improve his play in his own end (because that's the only thing going for him...).

Also this game proved the AHL stars are meaningless. Demko should've been the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd star... not just the 2nd star. :laugh: If it wasn't for him, the game would be 4-1 or 5-1... not a 2-1 win for Utica. Demko really has benefit'd from Markstrom injury because he's playing pretty much every game and playing great. I doubt Green would've played him nearly as often if Bachman was with Utica and Utica would likely be in a worst position than they are now.

He's 10-1 since the last time Bachman played and only allowed 16 goals in those 11 games. Basically Markstrom/Cory Schneider level play (before this span, Bachman was basically the #1, so the only reason Demko is playing so much is due to Markstrom being hurt/Bachman being recalled). Note it looked like Green might have been told to do a 50/50 split in Feb (tho Bachman was starting to play bad too, 90% or lower SV% in 5 of his last 8 games, Utica lost all 5).

I wonder if Demko can play all 3 games or if Garteig will get a game.

Bad Goalie

Jan 2, 2014
That was actually the 2nd line. They have been the 2nd line for a while and Kunyk has been productive. Cassels has done next to nothing tho (even when Kunyk was doing most of Utica's scoring, Cassels seems to never be part of it). Valks line is actually the 1st line and has been for a while. Hamilton's line is the 4th line and Z's line is the 3rd line (tho realistically i guess they are now the 2nd line?).

At this point, Cassels might be better off being on the 4th line but there's 1 problem. We don't really have another top 9 center on Utica right now (which kinda makes you wonder why Utica/Vancouver didn't make a push for Cal O'Reilly @ the deadline since the Leafs got him as a loan... would've helped Utica with their playoff push). I think Green has either been told or decided to give Cassels a more offensive role to see if he can contribute (and the answer so far has been a no).

That said, the funny thing is Cassels improves his skating, he wouldn't actually be a bad option for a 4th line C role. He's responsible in his own end and should be able to hold his own even in the NHL if he can improve his skating. He won't contribute much offensively but isn't a bad option. Maybe malhotra can help him over the summer improve his skating and farther improve his play in his own end (because that's the only thing going for him...).

Also this game proved the AHL stars are meaningless. Demko should've been the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd star... not just the 2nd star. :laugh: If it wasn't for him, the game would be 4-1 or 5-1... not a 2-1 win for Utica. Demko really has benefit'd from Markstrom injury because he's playing pretty much every game and playing great. I doubt Green would've played him nearly as often if Bachman was with Utica and Utica would likely be in a worst position than they are now.

He's 10-1 since the last time Bachman played and only allowed 16 goals in those 11 games. Basically Markstrom/Cory Schneider level play (before this span, Bachman was basically the #1, so the only reason Demko is playing so much is due to Markstrom being hurt/Bachman being recalled). Note it looked like Green might have been told to do a 50/50 split in Feb (tho Bachman was starting to play bad too, 90% or lower SV% in 5 of his last 8 games, Utica lost all 5).

I wonder if Demko can play all 3 games or if Garteig will get a game.

Thanks for your effort but you would be incorrect. Kunyk/Cassels/Virtanen have not been together for a while now. Cassels is being moved all over the place. In the last 4 games he has centered Archibald and Grenier, Clark and Bancks, LaBate and Bancks, and Kunyk and Virtanen.

Valk has been the main center for Kunyk and Virtanen during that time span.

Green broke up the Valk line quite a few games ago trying to get scoring from other lines. Last night was a reunion of that line.

If you want to number lines that has become very difficult with all of Green's shuffling. Vancouver made much of the shuffling a necessity. When altogether Valk's line was #1, Pelletier's was #2, Cassels #3, and Hamilton's #4. However, when the 3rd rolled around and a goal was needed Cassels was replaced with a rotation of players at center, primarily Valk and Zalewski. When protecting a lead that entire third line saw less ice time and the Hamilton line became #3.

As to Cassels as a 4th line NHL center, Gaunce is already way ahead of him on that count.

Bachman wasn't too shabby in his 2 Vancouver starts, 3 goals in 2 games. He and Thatcher both rode their own hot streaks. This is Thatcher's second and he will continue to get the starts as long as it lasts even when Bachman returns. This reminds me of the Marstrom/Eriksson tandem. As the year wound down Marky took over even though Jokie had been good when Marky was in Vancouver or injured and their win/loss numbers were very similar. Before this current run, his numbers were not as good as Bachman's, but Bachie was cooling off so we might have seen most of what's happened here anyways as Thatcher was heating up at that time.

rune74

Oct 10, 2008
The lines weren't posted in any order. It's simply how I listed them as I figured them out from Zilch's horrendous play by play in which he fails to identify who is on the ice and who is playing with whom.

This is the line that Virtanen has played the last few games with.

Green has been mixing the personnel up a lot in the last month to deal with call-ups, injuries, and players going hot and cold.

Ahh ok thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad