WWE: The Undertaker's Wrestlemania plans not ruined by Strowman!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Cena or Rock.

Dave seems to think it is Batista (but isn't sold). Also thinks it could still be Goldberg.

Honestly though he doesn't know among the old timers. I don't either. It could easily be Rock at this point.

I think they want Cena, but who knows if he can actually pull the recovery off.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Shane McMahon:

-Not on roster
-Not an active wrestler.
-Not mentioned.

Well done, Vince.

S A W F T*

So. Anyone think Sting makes the save at mania by appearing inside the cell and giving Taker the scorpion death drop leading to a Shane win?

He's already ended the Authority once at Survivor Series 2014. Could continue that angle along with setting up WM33 against Taker.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Stepping back this is so surreal but I'm still on board.

I think the match itself will be fun. The story will be fun and it will lead into multiple important angles.

We get a face authority figure that the show really needs and I think MCG is right with Cena helping Shane win so we get a proper Taker/Cena feud.

I mean if Taker goes dick punching for just trash talking a clean Mania lose. He is going to start kicking dicks if he is robbed a win at Mania.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
I'm 200% on board. We went from a nothing match against strowman.

To a match that decides the fate of the company in kayfabe.

Plus it will be fun and MCG is on the money (here comes the money) that it most likely will follow into taker/Cena. And it will create a legit reason for it (remember how we all couldn't figure out why taker and Cena would wrestle? Problem solved)

Taker taking a dirty finish doesn't tarnish his mania record IMO.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
Why would i pay myself on the back for something as obvious as the sun coming up every morning? Unsurprisingly, facts were right in the end, PHD Wrestler.

Eh...not really because just having Taker in a match doesn't mean that Rollins can't be involved at Mania. It still doesn't make you right that just because the typical return time is something that people coming back earlier doesn't happen. In fact, I already proved that but you keep ignoring that and getting the example wrong but whatever.

The real question is how does one book this match.

The Lunatic Fridge

why is my name here?
Aug 20, 2008
New York
Eh...not really because just having Taker in a match doesn't mean that Rollins can't be involved at Mania. It still doesn't make you right that just because the typical return time is something that people coming back earlier doesn't happen. In fact, I already proved that but you keep ignoring that and getting the example wrong but whatever.

The real question is how does one book this match.

You haven't proved a single damn thing, Not one.

So now you're going with rollins just "being involved" in wrestlemania instead of wrestling? Good save.

Except he won't.
They have the matches, they have Rock, they have Austin, they might have rousey.

But please keep on staying in denial.
I wonder if everyone else is getting as much of a laugh out of this as i am. :laugh:

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
The Cena scenarios here where it sets up WM33 would only work if the Undertaker's career is on the line, where presumably he retires. "3 strikes you're out" would be the play during the build up.

The Lunatic Fridge

why is my name here?
Aug 20, 2008
New York
The Cena scenarios here where it sets up WM33 would only work if the Undertaker's career is on the line, where presumably he retires. "3 strikes you're out" would be the play during the build up.

If cena screws Undertaker, that alone would be reason enough for taker to face him at mania, the retirement thing (if he's really retiring) would just be an added stipulation to put butts in seats.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
You haven't proved a single damn thing, Not one.

So now you're going with rollins just "being involved" in wrestlemania instead of wrestling? Good save.

Except he won't.
They have the matches, they have Rock, they have Austin, they might have rousey.

But please keep on staying in denial.
I wonder if everyone else is getting as much of a laugh out of this as i am. :laugh:

I actually never said that Rollins would be involved. I said he could. Key difference, buddy. You can't even comprehend hypotheticals properly. And yes, I did prove it. You can say otherwise until you're blue in the face but you're still wrong. Even if Seth Rollins never shows at Mania, it doesn't make what I said any less true. Being involved doesn't necessarily mean being in matches either.

The Lunatic Fridge

why is my name here?
Aug 20, 2008
New York
You're not a doctor.
You are clueless in the humanity anatomy and how bumps and movement in the ring works.
Nothing else needs to be said about just how wrong you've been about literally everything.

You can keep saying how my FACTS are wrong all you want, it's never going to make it true. Have fun with your hypotheticals all you want. (that will also turn out wrong)

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
You're not a doctor.
You are clueless in the humanity anatomy and how bumps and movement in the ring works.
Nothing else needs to be said about just how wrong you've been about literally everything.

You can keep saying how my FACTS are wrong all you want, it's never going to make it true. Have fun with your hypotheticals all you want. (that will also turn out wrong)

Everything you just said could be in reference to yourself. I don't have to keep saying it to make it true. It's true because it is. It actually happened and it's happened before. It'll happen again. Just because it's not typical and not normal doesn't mean it doesn't happen. But you can't comprehend that for whatever the hell reason. That's not really my problem. Read a book. Search the internet. Do whatever. It may help. Or not, it's whatever. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad