WWE: The Undertaker's Wrestlemania plans not ruined by Strowman!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morozov

The Devil Killer
Sep 18, 2007
Taker already beat batista at mania. That would be god awful.
Plus batista already pointed out how ****ing stupid the main roster creative is and that he wouldn't waste his time again unless it was something good.

IIRC while Batista pointed out that the way they booked him was stupid because he knew making him a face was going to fail spectacularly, he was also pretty positive about how much he loved the company and enjoys it and would want to come back in the right circumstance.

The way he spoke about wrestling was much more positive than you're painting there.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
He tore his MCL and ACL. It's exactly as bad as i think it is.

No, it's not. There have been many different instances where one has recovered faster tearing up the entire knee than just one ligament. It's not uncommon and anyone thinking that any individual is strictly on a specific time period is just making it up.

The Lunatic Fridge

why is my name here?
Aug 20, 2008
New York
No, it's not. There have been many different instances where one has recovered faster tearing up the entire knee than just one ligament. It's not uncommon and anyone thinking that any individual is strictly on a specific time period is just making it up.

1) That's not all he tore
2) A PARTIAL tear for ONE takes 3 months to heal.
3) it takes 6-9 months to heal for "usual activity"

Where are these many different instances you're talking about, from that scooby doo WWE movie? Especially for Rollins' exact situation.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom

Where are these many different instances you're talking about, from that scooby doo WWE movie? Especially for Rollins' exact situation.

And it's not unusual for professional athletes to heal and rehab ahead of that time frame. It's not very difficult to look up those instances. So you can take your scooby doo crap that's merely meant to insult and get it out of here.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
IIRC while Batista pointed out that the way they booked him was stupid because he knew making him a face was going to fail spectacularly, he was also pretty positive about how much he loved the company and enjoys it and would want to come back in the right circumstance.

The way he spoke about wrestling was much more positive than you're painting there.

And he said he wants to come back to wrestle a retirement angle. He may of disagreed with the titus stuff, but he is still on decent terms with the company and Vince still likes him.

Its not like Goldberg where both sides aren't fans of each other.

The Lunatic Fridge

why is my name here?
Aug 20, 2008
New York
And it's not unusual for professional athletes to heal and rehab ahead of that time frame. It's not very difficult to look up those instances. So you can take your scooby doo crap that's merely meant to insult and get it out of here.

I've provided facts, all you've done is say "it's not unusual for this, it's not unusual for that"

Sorry that i used logic? :dunno:

S A W F T*

The only one showing an attitude here is you :laugh:

I'm still waiting for those examples of people usually healing quickly from completely torn knees.

Don't forget, the worse the injury is, the faster it heals. Too bad he didn't blow out both knees... he would have been back months ago.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom

The only one showing an attitude here is you :laugh:

I'm still waiting for those examples of people usually healing quickly from completely torn knees.

Oh really? The scooby doo comment was showing attitude. Have you watched any sport ever? There isn't a need for a specific example because the recovery differs for every individual. 6-9 months is the typical recovery time. It doesn't mean that's an absolute. I know Hertl tore his MCL and PCL and was back in a little over three months. Far quicker than the typical recovery time. Something that is often the case for professional athletes provided they don't suffer a setback.

The Lunatic Fridge

why is my name here?
Aug 20, 2008
New York
Oh really? The scooby doo comment was showing attitude. Have you watched any sport ever? There isn't a need for a specific example because the recovery differs for every individual. 6-9 months is the typical recovery time. It doesn't mean that's an absolute. I know Hertl tore his MCL and PCL and was back in a little over three months. Far quicker than the typical recovery time. Something that is often the case for professional athletes provided they don't suffer a setback.

Perhaps you should look up the definition of attitude and sarcasm.

and hertl had damage repaired to his PCL. He didn't tear his knee wide open, not even close to rollins.
and then there's the little thing of comparing ice skating to doing acrobatics in a wrestling ring and taking bumps every night.

You keep bringing up how it's not unusual to heal quickly from things like this but don't want to use examples for your claims, do you not realize how redundant that sounds? Or is it because you just don't have any examples to use other than the incorrect one you just posted?

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
Perhaps you should look up the definition of attitude and sarcasm.

and hertl had damage repaired to his PCL. He didn't tear his knee wide open, not even close to rollins.
and then there's the little thing of comparing ice skating to doing acrobatics in a wrestling ring and taking bumps every night.

You keep bringing up how it's not unusual to heal quickly from things like this but don't want to use examples for your claims, do you not realize how redundant that sounds? Or is it because you just don't have any examples to use other than the incorrect one you just posted?

You somehow think that sarcasm isn't attitude? Mocking is somehow not giving attitude? Wow...you're special. lol

Hertl's was more than PCL like I already said so you can put that to bed. The difference between the two knee injuries isn't really any different when it comes to recovery time. The comparison of what the two do is just ridiculous. Skating kind of involves your knee and is kind of a big deal to doing that job. Taking bumps isn't even the big deal for a wrestler when it comes to the knee. Landing on your feet, sure but he doesn't have to do a spot like that at all if he wants to.

The rest of your drivel is irrelevant because you're not correct about it so you can try again.

The Lunatic Fridge

why is my name here?
Aug 20, 2008
New York
You somehow think that sarcasm isn't attitude? Mocking is somehow not giving attitude? Wow...you're special. lol

Hertl's was more than PCL like I already said so you can put that to bed. The difference between the two knee injuries isn't really any different when it comes to recovery time. The comparison of what the two do is just ridiculous. Skating kind of involves your knee and is kind of a big deal to doing that job. Taking bumps isn't even the big deal for a wrestler when it comes to the knee. Landing on your feet, sure but he doesn't have to do a spot like that at all if he wants to.

The rest of your drivel is irrelevant because you're not correct about it so you can try again.

The difference between the two knee injuries isn't really any different when it comes to recovery time

Yup. Damaged PCL vs an entire knee tear including PCL, MCL, ACL and LCL is completely the same thing and has the same recovery time.

Taking bumps isn't even the big deal for a wrestler when it comes to the knee

Once agian, right on the dot. It's not like people like on their legs which involves the knee. Or go to the turnbuckles, or are swung into the corner or do dives such as rollins does, or the buckle bomb which rollins did to cause his injury, or any of the other millions of things that involve the use of legs.

Taking bumps isn't even the big deal for a wrestler when it comes to the knee

:biglaugh:

You somehow think that sarcasm isn't attitude? Mocking is somehow not giving attitude?

Well i clearly know the definition of the word and you don't so....

Wow...you're special. lol

Oh sweet delicious irony, the pot is calling the kettle black.
I've had my laughs for the nigh and it's time for fastlane so i'm done with this thread. I'll give the reigns back to M.C.G and see if he wants to talk any sense into PHD Wrestler over here.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
Again, Hertl had his MCL and PCL repaired. I don't know where you believe otherwise but since you continue to get that wrong, I have a hard time taking you seriously.

And you point to a bunch of things that he does that utilize it but there's an entire set of moves that one could do that don't need to have that much need for the knees beyond the standard. Lifting...if he couldn't lift with his knee, he wouldn't be out there. That's sort of a stupid standard. If he can't walk or run, which would have been determined three or four months into the recovery, he wouldn't be out there. This isn't even a matter of what a guy can or can't do with a knee injury. It's simply a matter of whether or not someone COULD come back earlier than the typical recovery time. Thinking that it's impossible is simply wrong.

And yeah, I know the definition and you're wrong in believing that mocking someone is somehow not giving attitude. Again...special you are.

S A W F T*

Again, Hertl had his MCL and PCL repaired. I don't know where you believe otherwise but since you continue to get that wrong, I have a hard time taking you seriously.

And you point to a bunch of things that he does that utilize it but there's an entire set of moves that one could do that don't need to have that much need for the knees beyond the standard. Lifting...if he couldn't lift with his knee, he wouldn't be out there. That's sort of a stupid standard. If he can't walk or run, which would have been determined three or four months into the recovery, he wouldn't be out there. This isn't even a matter of what a guy can or can't do with a knee injury. It's simply a matter of whether or not someone COULD come back earlier than the typical recovery time. Thinking that it's impossible is simply wrong.

And yeah, I know the definition and you're wrong in believing that mocking someone is somehow not giving attitude. Again...special you are.

How many serious knee injuries have you had? Serious question.

S A W F T*

Serious answer...it doesn't matter how many one has.

It actually does, it would help you understand how debilitating they are and how long it takes to not only feel 100% in normal life but be able to feel 100% taking bumps, jumping, falling awkwardly in a profession such as Rollins.

While everyone's dedication/time to rehab is different (I know Rollins is basically dedicating 100% of time to professional rehab)... there are still medically defined minimums for the ligaments to actually heal correctly. That's why a broad range of 6-9 months is used.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
It actually does, it would help you understand how debilitating they are and how long it takes to not only feel 100% in normal life but be able to feel 100% taking bumps, jumping, falling awkwardly in a profession such as Rollins.

While everyone's dedication/time to rehab is different (I know Rollins is basically dedicating 100% of time to professional rehab)... there are still medically defined minimums for the ligaments to actually heal correctly. That's why a broad range of 6-9 months is used.

So then pretty much every doctor doesn't really understand because most of them haven't suffered a major knee injury either. And it's not as if there is a crapton of information to look over to understand nor a bunch of different cases to look at for an argument simply about the possibility of someone returning earlier than the typical 6-9 month recovery time. The idea that a knee on a wrestler is somehow more vital than a knee to a hockey player is absurd. The entirety of skating and playing hockey is predicated on your knee being able to hold up from all the stopping and starting you have to do. Something that Raffi Torres is learning the hard way right now.

Hell, there are people who spend years recovering from tearing up their knee but those are often older regular people who don't dedicate their entire waking lives to training and physical activity. The 6-9 month thing is typical recovery time not a medically defined minimum.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Big Dave on LAW right now saying its Cena if he gets healthy, and if not its someone off the roster (and said no Orton and no Seth. Someone not wrestling right now period). So Dave is confident its not an injured guy other then Cena. It is someone currently not signed to wrestle. So Rock, Sting, Batista, Goldberg, etc.

He says WWE has the name but Dave doesn't know it yet, but he doesn't know who it is. His guesses are Sting, Batista, Goldberg but its just guesses because he says every name he thinks off has problems and reasons for why they shouldn't wrestle.

Last edited:

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Why does he keep guessing Sting?

Did his neck miraculously cure itself?

He just thinks it makes sense story wise, but he is also aware that there is a huge problem with his injury.

He is having trouble thinking of names that fit the criteria of a star who isn't wrestling that makes sense. He doesn't know who the guy is, just that it isn't anyone currently on the roster. Its not Randy, its not Seth, Cesaro and beyond.

Sarcastic

PosterOfTheYear2014
Sep 18, 2011
Toronto
He's also implied that his source for this is way too high up on the ladder to have been given false info.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
He's also implied that his source for this is way too high up on the ladder to have been given false info.

Ya Dave is REALLY certain that that this criteria is true, and he is certain on who it isn't (not Strowman, not Seth, etc etc.).

He is sure it is either Cena if he pulls a Wolverine or someone not wrestling and that Vince and co know exactly who it is and the match is basically booked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad