The True Football (Not American)/Futol/Soccer Thread: Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

JWK

Report Spam @JWK on Twitter Plz
Mar 27, 2010
Guess I didn't miss much in this game. (Damn college)

Nzap

lunaR Pad
Jul 19, 2011
Parma
Bayern, you useless *****!

Barca was there for the taking and you let in 3?
That's settled then.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Guess I didn't miss much in this game. (Damn college)

Not sure if serious but Messi put on quite the show.

Bayern, you useless *****!

Barca was there for the taking and you let in 3?
That's settled then.

How were barca right there for the taking when, they controlled most of the match? They could've been up 2-0 within 20 minutes of play. They only good just Munich had was completely missed by Lewa.

JWK

Mar 27, 2010
I only saw the score on ESPN, no idea who scored nor how the game went.

Nzap

lunaR Pad
Jul 19, 2011
Parma
How were barca right there for the taking when, they controlled most of the match? They could've been up 2-0 within 20 minutes of play. They only good just Munich had was completely missed by Lewa.

If the game is 0-0 after 75 minutes, you have to figure that Bayern had a good chance for a draw, which would have been a terrific result.

Barca was there for the taking, cause they were wasteful early, and didn't really perform as well as they have lately. This was Bayern's chance and they blew it big time.

Nzap

lunaR Pad
Jul 19, 2011
Parma
Depay to United for a fee between £18.5-23m.

Good start. Now take Nani back, get rid of AdM, sign one midfielder, a central defender and a right-back.

That should be that.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
I didn't watch the first half, but Bayern controlled the second half up until about 5 minutes before the goals started to fall for Barca.

I'm still so happy that Barca managed to survive without conceding a couple in that stretch cause Bayern was just carving them open.

Nzap

lunaR Pad
Jul 19, 2011
Parma
I find this post hilarious. Barca played great game and certainly deserved a couple goal win.

The game was 0-0 still at 75 mins. How was the game not Bayern's for the taking (=taking a draw from the game to be in prime position for the 2nd leg)?

I never said Barca wasn't better. They were for the most part. Bayern still just had to not ****-up which they well and truly did.

And 3-1 would have been a fair score I would say.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Hey guys, what would you want for the next poll question?

I really do not want a finals CL since it is just one game, but I cannot think of anything else. I could perhaps make a "who will get transferred this summer" poll, but how many players I put on it, it won't satisfy all of them.

I am not even watching the CL, this is quite easily the most boring I have ever witness in years'. Though this might because Arsenal frecked up as bad as they could against the easiest opponent they could, which I might still be sour about.

JWK

Mar 27, 2010
Where will Klopp end up

Depay to United for a fee between £18.5-23m.

Good start. Now take Nani back, get rid of AdM, sign one midfielder, a central defender and a right-back.

That should be that.
So another player Liverpool lost out on.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
I didn't watch the first half, but Bayern controlled the second half up until about 5 minutes before the goals started to fall for Barca.

I'm still so happy that Barca managed to survive without conceding a couple in that stretch cause Bayern was just carving them open.[

Wait when did this happen?:laugh:

I really do not want a finals CL since it is just one game, but I cannot think of anything else. I could perhaps make a "who will get transferred this summer" poll, but how many players I put on it, it won't satisfy all of them.

I am not even watching the CL, this is quite easily the most boring I have ever witness in years'. Though this might because Arsenal frecked up as bad as they could against the easiest opponent they could, which I might still be sour about.

It really should be who will win Copa... since it's the biggest (and only tournament) during the summer.

Or maybe who Liverpool/Arsenal are rumoured to get next and failing to do so?:D

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Wait when did this happen?:laugh:

It really should be who will win Copa... since it's the biggest (and only tournament) during the summer.

Or maybe who Liverpool/Arsenal are rumoured to get next and failing to do so?:D

In the second half until around the 70 minute mark when Barca started to threaten Bayern again a few minutes before the messi goals and Mueller sub.

JWK

Mar 27, 2010
I'm just glad QPR is going down. Some team should/will save Charlie Austin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad