The True Football (Not American)/Futbol/Soccer Thread: Part VI

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Great for Dutch soccer! Ajax and PSV both through to CL. First time in 8 years! And PSV gets Barca, Spurs and Inter. ****ing lol. With a bit a luck we might get 3rd place for a EL ticket? Ajax getting a better draw.
Just wait until Romero scores a hat trick against barca.

JWK

Report Spam @JWK on Twitter Plz
Mar 27, 2010
I thought he was doing great? Up until getting in trouble with his teammates? Didn't he even have an assist last game? That sucks to hear though... what a way to waste WC talent.

Well yeah, sleeping with a teammate's girlfriend when you recently got married will do that to you lol

Barco is inconsistent as hell, which is expected since he's young and all but you would hope he's more than an average winger in the MLS with his talent.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Well yeah, sleeping with a teammate's girlfriend when you recently got married will do that to you lol

Barco is inconsistent as hell, which is expected since he's young and all but you would hope he's more than an average winger in the MLS with his talent.
WOw I guess why work on your game when you can f*** and party in the US... Seems like a shitty and dumb person. Like I said when I heard he might be going to the MLS, I won't be counting on him for the NT in the future.

Nzap

lunaR Pad
Jul 19, 2011
Parma
That Gervinho goal was really something today for Parma.
Ran through the entire pitch and scored on a peach of a shot.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Suisse police just labelled Abramovich as a potentially security risk due to connects with criminal organizations in Western Europe and in Russia.

Pogba was taken away the captaincy from Mourinho as long as he's still manager of the team.

Some interesting football news today.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
I know a lot of you lads aren't in America, but Bleacher Report somehow gaining the rights to CL and Europa is the absolute worst thing that could ever happen to football in the USA. An effin blog site is airing games to the likes of Man City, Barca, RM, Juventus, and Bayern. It is so, so, so bad.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Holy **** that Sarri and Kepa drama was crazy, never ever seen anything like that before perhaps maybe Kovalev, but that was more of the Keene teaching him a lesson than the player refusing to leave.

Nzap

lunaR Pad
Jul 19, 2011
Parma
Did not see the Kepa incident, but sounds very bad on him if what I´ve heard is correct.

Also, United got 4 injuries in the first 40 minutes against Liverpool, so Rashford had to play injured for 80 minutes (was supposed to come off 3 times, but someone else got injured worse in the meantime).
Really have to question the fitness of the players and the fitness tests and workouts.

You have hamstrings going out for players who have played a lot (Herrera, Lingard), and for players who hav not played much (Mata).

The fact that we were closer to winning than Liverpool even with our injury problems is though encouraging.

Peter The Great
Aug 17, 2005
Sweden
I'm really enjoying the recent breakthrough of Lindelöf and also very impressed by Solskjaer, impressive leadership.

Hesher

Sagan for President
Jan 22, 2013
Slovakia
Did not see the Kepa incident, but sounds very bad on him if what I´ve heard is correct.

Also, United got 4 injuries in the first 40 minutes against Liverpool, so Rashford had to play injured for 80 minutes (was supposed to come off 3 times, but someone else got injured worse in the meantime).
Really have to question the fitness of the players and the fitness tests and workouts.

You have hamstrings going out for players who have played a lot (Herrera, Lingard), and for players who hav not played much (Mata).

The fact that we were closer to winning than Liverpool even with our injury problems is though encouraging.

Maybe they should spend the pre-season somewhere up in the mountains training instead of travelling around the world like the Harlem ****ing Globetrotters. I don't know how they trained under Mourinho but they often look very tired after the 60th minute.

Liverpool didn't even try to win which was surprising to me.

Reactions: Duchene2MacKinnon

Nzap

lunaR Pad
Jul 19, 2011
Parma
Hahahahahahahahahahaha
I cannot believe that! :laugh:

What bottlers are PSG.

Ole-oleoleole

Just to add a day later,
We won PSG and beat them out of the tournament with a
Fred-Scott McTominay-Andreas Pereira
midfield.
6th,7th and 8th choices normally (after Matic, Pogba, Herrera, Mata, Lingard).

Last edited:
Reactions: JWK and Hesher

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad