GDT: The Trotz was forced outters @ The Trotz is a quitters, 3:07pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monsterrain

Mar 4, 2013
Maryland
Kind of went the way I thought it would. Didn’t have much expectations coming into the series. Figured nyi would out work us. I think todd could be done if we go down. We’ll see.

Reactions: Jarias2311

trick9

Jun 2, 2013
38 (defensively) sound minutes and then a soft goal leads to everyone folding like a wet blanket. I don’t think they even believed they would win after that Lee goal and this is where having a veteran coach to calm things down makes a huge difference.

Offensively they weren't good all game. Ovechkin was having an off night, Backstrom was out early and no Eller along with way too many passengers is a recipe for disaster. What's frustrating is that they gave up a game the Islanders were trying to hand them on a silver platter. They took the flow out of the game with all those penalties and Capitals got some fortunate bounces but still they managed to lose.

bur and 666 others

Jun 13, 2012
Kind of went the way I thought it would. Didn’t have much expectations coming into the series. Figured nyi would out work us. I think todd could be done if we go down. We’ll see.
Yeah, I don't have much expectations, but it's pissing me off that NYI are outworking us. They have less talent, so at least we should put a fight, right?

bur and 666 others

Jun 13, 2012
Sad thing is old dynasties are weak now and young teams aren't there yet, so perfect time to cash in and we are sucking with an unexperienced coach.

Reactions: max21
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad