GDT: The Training Camp Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

smack66

Mar 5, 2008
ontario
Seeing Nosek, since getting a regular shift in Vegas, has scored around 8 goals a season, I’ll take the over.
curious who had had as linemates. I truly dont know. I'm guessing they might have a but more fire power then T Fred and Wags. I honestly think 10 is close.

Beesfan

Apr 10, 2006
This team needs an Accari-type player for the fourth line. Wagner can fill that role if he is healthy and on his game. Otherwise, choosing betwene Lazar and Kuhlman is lousy.

Reactions: RussellmaniaKW

Beesfan

Apr 10, 2006
What is going on with Vaakanainen? Have not heard of injury, or being sent to the minors, but also not seeing him listed in practice lineups.

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
This team needs an Accari-type player for the fourth line. Wagner can fill that role if he is healthy and on his game. Otherwise, choosing betwene Lazar and Kuhlman is lousy.

Wagner, at one point, was an Acciari-type. Physical winger who’d hit anything that moved. Not sure what happened.

1.) Lost that step that allowed him to make the hits consistently

2.) Got fat and happy after the contract

3.) Both

The National

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2017
Los Angeles

FBNMHHwXEAYrvuK

ace-ventura-sarcastic-laugh.gif

Over the volcano

Mar 10, 2006
Watertown
Wagner, at one point, was an Acciari-type. Physical winger who’d hit anything that moved. Not sure what happened.

1.) Lost that step that allowed him to make the hits consistently

2.) Got fat and happy after the contract

3.) Both
4.) Plays a bigger physical game than his frame can handle and tries to push through. The guys 180 and people want him to hit like he’s 210

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
4.) Plays a bigger physical game than his frame can handle and tries to push through. The guys 180 and people want him to hit like he’s 210
for me it`s the inconsistency, there are super long stretches from Wags where I literally don`t even know he`s dressed. He isn`t big and I don`t expect him to register a dozen hits nightly but far too often his play brings zero energy. When he is "on", I don`t have issues with him but again, doesn`t do so with anywhere near the consistency I`d like from a 4th line player who I expect to bring some energy, piss off opponents and from time to time, chip in offensively

Over the volcano

Mar 10, 2006
Watertown
for me it`s the inconsistency, there are super long stretches from Wags where I literally don`t even know he`s dressed. He isn`t big and I don`t expect him to register a dozen hits nightly but far too often his play brings zero energy. When he is "on", I don`t have issues with him but again, doesn`t do so with anywhere near the consistency I`d like from a 4th line player who I expect to bring some energy, piss off opponents and from time to time, chip in offensively

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad