GDT: The Training Camp Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK

Glad Bruce said this otherwise many on here would say it's speculation or not true when ya know, if people took the time to care even just a little they'd know it was a rough year for the kid. I sense a big comeback this season for him. Here or not.

Spare us all with your holier than thou bullshit. You are the one that speculated, hell you went as far as to say he might do something to the extreme.

The issue was that he made every excuse in the book and never took ownership of his poor performance. It was everyone else's fault. Team should have sat him if they knew how bad things were.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
Hopefully Kelly gets them to challenge defensemen instead of collapsing in their own zone. I swear majority of the goals were scored from D or Wingers shooting from high in our zone and getting a deflection.
I hope he teaches them to get your ass in front of the goalie for a rebound. Guy took an incredible beating when he crashed the net.

mjhfb

Easier from up here
Dec 19, 2016
A thousand miles from nowhere
Is there a reason this would be positive. I thought LWs generally preferred RH Centers. And the opposite for RWs.

Of course they do, since they are on their forehand and can make the quick play without adjusting.
That being said, it depends on the center. Some are so skilled it doesn't matter at all.
No idea how good Haula is in that aspect, we'll see.

PB37

Mr Selke
Oct 1, 2002
Maine
I'm excited to see the changes in DeBrusk and Stud. If they can show their mettle and provide the team with what it needs ( a capable offensive center after Bergy / secondary offense after the top two lines ), this team is going to be dangerous again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $150.00