OT: The thread formerly known as Mousecop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
So for full disclosure, the EKG/ECG was to make sure I have no heart issues before going on a stimulant. Being an excellent test taker, I wound up with high scores on the QB Test I took through UF Psych, meaning I scored high in both hyperactivity and in attention deficit. There is some anecdotal evidence that my TBI's may have contributed to it, but it's more that the structure breakdowns made my reactions stronger. So... I'm getting meds to try to improve focus and also mellow out the cacophony of noise that my thoughts are on a moment by moment basis.

Heart is good, brain is working, and now we know there are some things to work on.

Dreakon13

Jun 28, 2010
Mighty Taco, NY
I have a first 6 seasons on Bluray (picked them up on a super sale one of these past Black Friday's) but I've yet to watch any of GoT.

A part of me just wants to sell my 6 season pack and re-visit when the complete series/8 season pack comes around.

EDIT: I could also just buy season 7 and 8 separately I suppose lol, but I'm one of those stubborn physical media collectors where I'd like a full series like this to look uniform on the shelf. And I'm having a heck of a time finding season 7 in a standard multi-disc Bluray case (like the rest of my seasons)... and not some fancy fold-out limited edition looking thing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad