OT: The Thread About Nothing Part CXCII: Neighborhood hhWatches and Tight Ends are Deadly

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
Shcity Wok Denver airport

IMG_20130709_184743_493_zpsb3532746.jpg

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Shcity Wok Denver airport

IMG_20130709_184743_493_zpsb3532746.jpg

Was it any good? I'm going there in a couple weeks to visit my buddy. I might try it!

I hate that airport though. It's too damn big, and I missed my flight home last year because of how far it was from the rental car places to the main terminal and then the train to the terminal my plane was flying out of. Had to go back out the next night.:laugh:

I've always hated that airport. I remember the old airport in Denver being a lot less stressful when I went there as a kid. It was way more convenient, and didn't have those trains.

njdevils1982

Hell Toupée!!!
Sep 8, 2006
North of Toronto
Was it any good? I'm going there in a couple weeks to visit my buddy. I might try it!

I hate that airport though. It's too damn big, and I missed my flight home last year because of how far it was from the rental car places to the main terminal and then the train to the terminal my plane was flying out of. Had to go back out the next night.:laugh:

I've always hated that airport. I remember the old airport in Denver being a lot less stressful when I went there as a kid. It was way more convenient, and didn't have those trains.

http://flightaware.com/live/airport_status_bigmap.rvt?airport=KDEN

zoom in for map yummy!..... i love maps. :)

(tons of **** to look at on this site)

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Randomly decided to start playing EoSD again. Still sucked at it. Downloaded a texture pack with a hitbox sprite that's supposed to make things a bit easier. Still suck at it. The game is fun, I just wish I could actually get somewhere in it...

Ripshot 43

Jul 21, 2010
Go to CVS/Walgreens and pick up 50 wee pads for 10 bucks. Perfect safety plan until your pup is automatic.

Wouldnt that run the risk that the dog learns that the pad is okay?

Nothing better than coming home from work and discovering a nice little pile of **** on the family room tile. Wonderful!

Not for a puppy :laugh: I guess we were gone too long my dogs never poop in the house. They're 4 and 9.

In the long run, those pads are very bad for training a puppy or an adult dog. It teaches them that its ok to go in the house. They will end up just looking for something that reminds them of that nice pad you put down for them :laugh:

Last edited:

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003

I didn't eat there, I just thought it was funny. That is in terminal C, they used to have a smoking room there but they shut it down so I had to go to terminal B to smoke.

Jersey Man

Mad Dog
Oct 20, 2008
New York, NY
Went to a bar in Ramsey which was like a high school reunion. Good grief.

NYC is still better. You can walk to a subway or a cab and not worry about a DD haha

cj225

Work in Progress...
Dec 6, 2006
NJ
http://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs/chicago-couples-wedding-invitation-goes-viral-172249122.html

Awesome wedding invitation!

HT_viral_wedding_invitation_lpl_130725_16x9_992.jpg

Read text of the invitation below:

Yes! I will be attending because…

-Two words: Free. Booze.

-I’m in your wedding party, idiot. Wait, is this optional?

-This is my only chance to play golf at Medinah & I plan on sneaking off during the toasts to play a quick round.

-I would never dream of missing it! After all, knowing the Kerr/Sabino Family (circle one) this should be a night full of must-see fun/drama/ridiculous dancing (circle one)!

No. I won’t be attending because…

-I’m lame. On a scale of one to ten, my lameness would be in the 9.5 to 9.8 range.

-I’ll be watching the Cubs win the World Series

Edit: these options are meant to be circumstances that could actually happen.

-I will be visiting, um, Yemen. Yeah, Yemen. But it’s a secret trip. So if you ask anyone, they will have no clue what you’re talking about.

-I don’t know who you people are or how you got my address. Leave me alone! (Oh, and congrats on your upcoming nuptials.)

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
NYC is still better. You can walk to a subway or a cab and not worry about a DD haha

After living there for almost 10 years, that's been a big change. Having to always have a sober person to drive hither and thither. A few times I've even crashed at friends places. The Horror.

ThePSEGPowerPoster

LOSER POINTS!
Feb 23, 2013
Wouldnt that run the risk that the dog learns that the pad is okay?

My dog has learned it's only for emergencies. He's always had a suspect bladder. Dogs, like people, sometimes have bladder issues where they honestly just can't hold it. Usually neutering helps.

Anyway the trick is to remove the pad immediately when you get home and scold him for going anywhere on the floor. Praise for doing it right. Pads have scents to help the dog know too.

Cowbell232

Jun 20, 2008
New Jersey
I've been working out a little more regularly lately.

Resting heart rate is down to the ~55 BPM range. I'm kind of surprised by this. I guess the cardio is working.

Jersey Man

Mad Dog
Oct 20, 2008
New York, NY
Was it the the Shannon Rose? I've seen that place passing by my old high school bunch of times on 17.

It was Brady's. I'm not from Ramsey but for some reason my grade from HS goes there.

After living there for almost 10 years, that's been a big change. Having to always have a sober person to drive hither and thither. A few times I've even crashed at friends places. The Horror.

Seriously why I will probably live in NYC. Of course job first but driving is such a hassle now being back home for a DD. I've had nights where I've woken up and I'm like, "Really?" :laugh:

MartyOwns

thank you shero
Apr 1, 2007
if my dog started ringing the doorbell without being trained to be let back in, I wouldn't feel safe any more alone in the house with her.

that's too smart... and I'd be constantly wondering if she's figured out where I keep the food and she doesn't need me around any more.

sounds like i, robot for dogs. i, robodog?

Wingman77

Mar 16, 2010
It was Brady's. I'm not from Ramsey but for some reason my grade from HS goes there.

Seriously why I will probably live in NYC. Of course job first but driving is such a hassle now being back home for a DD. I've had nights where I've woken up and I'm like, "Really?" :laugh:

Yea and especially for you going to a different town having to figure out your driving situation

The bar we always hit up has a great late night happy hour - $2 beers, $3 shots and the bartender is a huge Bruce fan so he always has that on when we come in :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad