OT: The Thread About Nothing Part 196 Fall to Winter (BLAH) Wait its Hockey Time!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pegi90*

Mar 3, 2014
Helsinki, Finland
I have 5 more days before all the stress goes away :)

grand-teton-national-park_zps8a2db19c.jpg

looks like a place id like to go.

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
looks like a place id like to go.

Western Wyoming is amazing place.

If you ever have a chance to visit the Yellowstone area don't pass it up.

From the east coast to Jackson Hole Wyoming is about a 33 hour drive...it's not that bad I've done it over 25 times.

If you go, the real gems are the small mountain towns around Yellowstone. I can't even begin to tell you how many incredible wonderful people I've met out there. Chill beyond believe, amazingly friendly and absolutely beautiful.

The best thing is in the small mountain towns almost everyone there is for a purpose.. extreme climbers, mountain bikers, back country hikers, skiers, fly fisherman... they are all hardcore about what they do and it creates a class system not based money but skills.

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
The 5th set doesn't have tiebreakers in Wimbledon, so it doesn't matter because you can't "go the distance". Not to mention 6-4 and 6-3 are THE standard tennis set scores

Well, there is no such thing as a "standard", but I meant I wanted an epic 5th set like the Federer/Roddick final. Something at least 8-6 or 10-8 etc... A 6-4 score is very normal.

Tedenboozled

Mar 4, 2011
Well, there is no such thing as a "standard", but I meant I wanted an epic 5th set like the Federer/Roddick final. Something at least 8-6 or 10-8 etc... A 6-4 score is very normal.

Djokovic picked up an ankle injury halfway through the 5th and was somewhat gifted his break. His serve got him the win and I don't think he would have lasted very long had it gone to extra games anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad