OT: The Thread About Nothing Part 194: Dos a Cero x4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wingman77

Mar 16, 2010
First of all, the comment was tongue in cheek and meant to be humorous, which I assume 99% of people understood.

However, if you want to have a serious conversation on it, I dont think there should be "a town" there in the first place. I dont think humans should build "permanent structures" (an oxymoron as valid as "jumbo shrimp" in this case) on barrier islands. The place is just going to get destroyed again, either 44 days from now, or 44 years from now - but it will happen.

I usually don't find things involving people's livelihood, especially people that have gone through enough personal loss, to be humorous or joked about, but clearly I'm the 800 pound gorilla in the room

EliasFTW

Jan 27, 2009
Utica, NY
Last night i met two beautiful girls. we talked danced and drank until the conversation turned to hockey. One was a Rags fan and the other just spewed Devils trap without watching a single game because her friend was doing the same.

I walked away

Jersey Man

Mad Dog
Oct 20, 2008
New York, NY
Have to analyze Redbook magazine for my media planning and buying class. Professor intentionally assigned magazines that students wouldn't like. I should of pretended I hated sports.

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
I usually don't find things involving people's livelihood, especially people that have gone through enough personal loss, to be humorous or joked about, but clearly I'm the 800 pound gorilla in the room

Nor I, which is likely why I didn't do that.

Last edited by a moderator:

Saugus

Ecrasez l'infame!
Jun 17, 2009
Connecticut
Voyager has left the solar system. That is insane.

Voyager 2 will be leaving in a couple years too, and then we'll know even more about the boundaries of the solar system because all of its instruments are still functioning. Incredible that those spacecraft are still going after all these years.

B A T M A N

Been watching Arrow, and I swear to god I found Alex Pietrangelo's twin brother.

For the sake of comparison...

Pie:
397915714_640.jpg

Amell:
stephen-amell-new-arrow-poster-15.jpg

Am I paranoid?

Rhodes 81

grit those teeth
Nov 22, 2008
Atlanta
My girlfriend is excited about the season starting up soon: success
She says she's going to be a bigger fan of the Blackhawks than the devils though: failure

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
My girlfriend is not that excited about hockey season starting. I don't pay as much attention to her during the season.:laugh:

WGU29578.jpg

Here is the view from a house I am potentially buying.

NICE! Good luck!

kiwidevil

My girlfriend is not that excited about hockey season starting. I don't pay as much attention to her during the season.:laugh:

NICE! Good luck!

Cheers. This will be my 2nd house, so it all depends on selling the 1st one etc. first.

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
Saturday midday stalk. When you can get within 5 yards of woodchuck and he still has no idea you're there that is stealthiness!

IMG_20130914_171050_882_zps9b5435c9.jpg

MartyOwns

thank you shero
Apr 1, 2007
Well, I'll only be listening to channel 111 on SiriusXM for the next few weeks. Maybe occasionally a fix of Ellis, but Metallica 24/7 will dominate my radio.

ellis has been declining steadily IMO over the last year or so...i used to be an avid listener, not so much anymore

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
Here is the view from a house I am potentially buying.

Looks beautiful, Good luck!

Same with mine and NFL season. She knows Sundays are a wash.

When you can get within 5 yards of woodchuck and he still has no idea you're there that is stealthiness!

Meh. When you can eliminate them with one shot at 500 yards that is accuracy!

MartyOwns

thank you shero
Apr 1, 2007
I never listened to the guy. But then I got to hang out with him one weekend. Long story.

I never wanted to listen to him after that.

i would very much like to hear that long story :laugh:

his personality is abrasive..funny at first, but annoying and self serving after some time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad