OT: The Thread About Nothing Part 193: Baby Names and Aruba Nights

Status
Not open for further replies.

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
Came across this little guy while camping on the beach last night. You know you're in a rough section of the beach when you see this. I didn't stick around for him to offer me illicit drugs.

iqax.jpg

njdevils1982

Hell Toupée!!!
Sep 8, 2006
North of Toronto
he's the original Shaun White?

1266465338-white__20shaun_snowboard.jpg

The President of the United State is 20 years younger than Mick Jagger....

Think about that for a second ...the implications are many and none are good.

the stones suck live.....horrible sound ruining great tunes. keith's guitar sound has no balls.....the techs set it up for the big arena show and........its terrible.

.....my hair is longer then this white fellow though.......and i dont have horse teeth. but ya......hair long and im "old"

**** you all....... angry at cloud commuting day all of you assdicks. \\\ :rant: ...assdicks is a word.

DerekDevils30

Feb 2, 2007
Manitoba
Got a chance to go to Lollapalooza, but I hardly know any of the bands playing. I figure it'd be a cool experience either way though.

Anyone have recommendations for who to check out?

If I'm not mistaken, Queens of the Stone Age is playing there.

If so, check them out. One of the best live rock acts out there. New album is fantastic too!

devilsblood

Mar 10, 2010
Cool article. I've only heard of about 1/3 of that list. Amazing to think there are now > 2,500 craft brewers in America, when 20 years ago there were only a few.

And I feel very fortunate to be in my beer drinking prime now, and not 20 years ago.

Rhodes 81

grit those teeth
Nov 22, 2008
Atlanta
I'm googling "american flag", "volunteering for veterans", "how to file taxes correctly", and "churches in my zip code" as soon as I get home.

Why stop there. Add in "heroes who have stopped a bullet for the president." And "paths to complete ethnic tolerance."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad