OT: The Thread About Nothing Part 190: Terrorists, Wild Trout, Microbeers, and Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wingman77

Mar 16, 2010
I dunno much, but I do know nothing in this thread will be as awesome as that Arnold driving video to wrap up the last TaN.

I was rolling.

Each time I've watched it I've laughed just as hard

****ing classic......sveet cawoliwne, augh augh augh

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Another night, another 12 miles walked. Feeling pretty good. Earning money for it is like icing on the cake.

Actually, I take back the feeling good comment, though it's not the walking that did it. I was golfing today. At one point it felt like my whole back seized. It went away pretty quick but it's quite sore now. I just realized that this is exactly how it felt when I first herniated the disc in my back. Feels like the same spot too. It had been fine for a long time so I had kinda forgotten about it. Now I'm really nervous...

Last edited:

Semak

I dunno much, but I do know nothing in this thread will be as awesome as that Arnold driving video to wrap up the last TaN.

I was rolling.

I had to go back and see that :laugh::laugh::laugh: Fantastic stuff!

And my family on my mother side is from Rotterdam, been there a few times. Have no idea why it was brought up.

Edit: Ah nuts. Wingman had brought it here.

New Jersey Devils

Doc & Chico Forever
Jun 20, 2007
NJ-NYC

I initially thought in the beginning there was only going to be 1-2 victims. 15? The ****?

Yup, certified creep.

adamsavader_1337072113_97.jpeg

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
I would like to not cut my hair or shave anymore. But I don't think it would go over well.

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
I would love to not have to shave all the time, but I do.

Cutting my hair though? I love a fresh hair cut. I don't think I'd want to stop that one.

I actually like a fresh shave more than a haircut. But I that shave that you don't "really" need but you'll look like a bum if you don't...That is usually my Wednesday shave. It usually rips my face apart too.

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
The most inspirational part of the story...

For the 3 ½ years I practiced law, I had to wear a suit and tie and shave every day. I often worked 60 hour weeks in a tiny, windowless office as an associate attorney in a small law firm. My boss was the kind of guy that made me dread going to work every day. The money certainly was not worth it. So in June 2007, I did what any self-respecting fish bum would do--I quit and packed up my truck and moved to MT with no agenda other than the pursuit of a passion.

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
I went through a long hair phase during high school. Biggest regret of my life.

Why regret?

I always had long hair in high school and loved it.

That's actually short for pictures :)

edited-1_zps3d8a4ecd.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad