OT: The Thread About Nothing CCXI: The Thread About Everything Besides Hockey and COVID-19

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
I built my computer yesterday and everything worked on the first shot. I was incredulous.

It is fun finding compatible part and putting it all together. It's not as fun once it's done, though. At least not for me.

I just dusted off my tower because I was in the mood for some guitar hero. Downloaded Clone Hero, a crap ton of songs, hooked up to the TV and was not disappointed.

njdevils1982

Hell Toupée!!!
Sep 8, 2006
North of Toronto
well, day 4 of isolation was a success…..decided to start a build on a chicken tractor with whatever material ive had around for years…..so far its 8.5' square but its going to end up 8.5' x 17' with a full wire top (f***ing hawks)

its going to be the best lawnmower ever provided i move it around in the proper time or else that specific patch of grass the tractor is on is going to be ripped to crap by the feathery five

njdevils1982

Hell Toupée!!!
Sep 8, 2006
North of Toronto
Maple syrup is now more expensive than oil.

gas is down to 74¢/L (about 2.8/gal.) but the new guy that runs the gas station down the road has his at 84¢ (3.17/gal.)………he's been running a 10 cent more than everywhere else lately …AKA a dick move

well, thats ok ….i have to fix a fence there for the guy when the ground thaws as some truck ran into it a few months ago

but dont worry, ill make sure the price will be higher than i usually charge…damn f***ing right

Reactions: Patrik26

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
gas is down to 74¢/L (about 2.8/gal.) but the new guy that runs the gas station down the road has his at 84¢ (3.17/gal.)………he's been running a 10 cent more than everywhere else lately …AKA a dick move

Oh, it's going lower. I just posted in the COVID19 thread that forward wholesale prices are at about 65¢ a gallon right now.

njdevils1982

Hell Toupée!!!
Sep 8, 2006
North of Toronto
8 days into isolation……….things i KNOW i have:

all my wisdom teeth, my full foreskin, 20/20 vision left eye, 20/25 right, a liver of coral…..or is it a sponge by now?……

and of course, my mind

EliasFTW

Jan 27, 2009
Utica, NY
8 days into isolation……….things i KNOW i have:

all my wisdom teeth, my full foreskin, 20/20 vision left eye, 20/25 right, a liver of coral…..or is it a sponge by now?……

and of course, my mind

Bah, 8 days is nothing. I isolate myself for months regularly at times.

njdevils1982

Hell Toupée!!!
Sep 8, 2006
North of Toronto
i made sure i picked up my guitar amp that was out for repair before i locked down…..some retired guy my friend knows fixed up some ground issues and cracking out sounds it was doing…….

..but ya, im giving the rig a nice run later in the evenings when booze has done its job……a terrific sound, an old traynor mark III tube with 2 12" speakers (has a nice built in tremolo) and a gibson LP with P90's…… 2 pedals, a classic Boss DS-1 (ya, ya…who doesnt own one) and a TC electronics delay (which i dont go too crazy on)

i usually run a simple setup

Reactions: Oneiro
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad