OT: The Thread About Nothing CCX: Pet Emporium

Status
Not open for further replies.

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
I'll be the contrarian opinion in this thread & based solely on statistical probability am very comfortable an Iranian anti-aircraft asset took down that airliner.

If you believe the jet fell in flames from the sky "accidentally", mere minutes after Iran went on high-alert after attacking Iraqi airbases, well, you can put PowerBall odds on that "accident".

Reactions: Davegarri

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
I'll be the contrarian opinion in this thread & based solely on statistical probability am very comfortable an Iranian anti-aircraft asset took down that airliner.

If you believe the jet fell in flames from the sky "accidentally", mere minutes after Iran went on high-alert after attacking Iraqi airbases, well, you can put PowerBall odds on that "accident".

Yup. This seemed pretty obvious to me.

T minus 3,2,1, before Iran absurdly denies it anyway.

Devils731

Jun 23, 2008
Yup. This seemed pretty obvious to me.

T minus 3,2,1, before Iran absurdly denies it anyway.

Or does Iran admit it, blame the US for the environment that puts Iran in that situation, and do some undercover boasting about how their anti-aircraft tech is really powerful.

We are already seeing some US media blame the US so we will see if Iran tries to lean into that.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
I shouldn’t have to repeat this again but leave politics and political ramifications out of posts on the boards.

MartyOwns

thank you shero
Apr 1, 2007
it was just reported that the plane was “flying in a rough neighborhood”. i’m not kidding at all. soooo mystery solved!

Reactions: None Shall Pass

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Just the most unbelievably stupid time to be alive

Meh. Pretty much all of human history was stupid times to be alive. People have essentially always hated each other, feared eachother; there has always been wars, there has always been haves fooling the have nots into fighting each other in the name of the haves or some god to distract from the haves crimes. It's just human nature. Im not sure what can change that nature, but I should sincerely hope we figure it out one day. I can't even fathom what we could accomplish as a species if we stopped hating each other and started working together.

Reactions: tr83 and Darkauron

njdevils1982

Hell Toupée!!!
Sep 8, 2006
North of Toronto
Meh. Pretty much all of human history was stupid times to be alive. People have essentially always hated each other, feared eachother; there has always been wars, there has always been haves fooling the have nots into fighting each other in the name of the haves or some god to distract from the haves crimes. It's just human nature. Im not sure what can change that nature, but I should sincerely hope we figure it out one day. I can't even fathom what we could accomplish as a species if we stopped hating each other and started working together.

that sentiment will never fly in this world…..starting with the 1% vs the 99%, moving on to people that live in 1st world countries that are so far distanced from the things/hardships that go on elsewhere while trying to keep themselves and their family afloat instead……its a selfish world and for the most part people look out for themselves

dog eat dog it seems

(and im no angel…..im an angry bastard)

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
I’ve noticed that commercial breaks this weekend in sports are punctuated by Rush songs. I am impressed how popular they were in retrospect. I saw them several times in their heyday. Peart will certainly be missed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad