OT: The Thread About Nothing CCX: Pet Emporium

Status
Not open for further replies.

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
I'm shocked a professional fighter got caught with a snap roundhouse like that, telegraphed to boot.

Jack Be Quick

Hasek Is Right
Mar 17, 2011
Brooklyn
Hope it was worth it. That fight ran you $1.60ish per second
There's an undercard, but if the main event is all you're after you run that risk any time you purchase a fight.

The worst is dropping several thousand dollars just to travel to a place like Indianapolis and watch your team lose.

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
the triple trading guitar solos before the end of the album in "the end"

If anyone gives it a listen the round goes PAUL GEORGE and then John each taking three turns. To me that’s the last thing the group did as a four piece unit. I ME Mine being just three of them. I get a little wistful hearing that guitar round.

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
Sitting in an oak tree in a swamp somewhere north central Florida....why not I figure.

Blackjack

Feb 13, 2003
keyjhboardd +bro]ke
Visit site
Someone liked a post of mine from 2003: Ovechkin Has Talent...

Damn, I was a funny motherf***er when I was 22 years old. I have no memory of posting any of that. I do remember posting "Who's Crosby?" once when someone made an annoying thread about Sidney Crosby, and some guy quoted it with a picture and said "Bing Crosby."

MartyOwns

thank you shero
Apr 1, 2007
Someone liked a post of mine from 2003: Ovechkin Has Talent...

Damn, I was a funny mother****er when I was 22 years old. I have no memory of posting any of that. I do remember posting "Who's Crosby?" once when someone made an annoying thread about Sidney Crosby, and some guy quoted it with a picture and said "Bing Crosby."

nice. sometimes when it’s really slow at work i’ll go to ‘likes you’ve received’ and scroll back as far as i can to see the idiotic nonsense i’ve posted over the years. i’d say i don’t remember like 80% of the posts i see

Reactions: Blackjack

Nubmer6

Sleep is a poor substitute for caffeine
Sponsor
Jul 14, 2013
The Village
Did some major trade just go down, or is this site just bogging down for no reason?

Davegarri

Much Doge, Wow Moon
Jan 8, 2014
NJ
I'm getting really pissed with my local USPS people. They have delivered every package from my neighbors house to mine for the last 3 months. Is it that hard to tell the difference between a 5 and a 3?

Then they just shoved a pair of boots we ordered into my mailbox and destroyed them. I'm sure they'll just say "not our fault"

f***ing assholes lol

tr83

Nope, still embarassed
Oct 14, 2013
Jersey Shore
I'm getting really pissed with my local USPS people. They have delivered every package from my neighbors house to mine for the last 3 months. Is it that hard to tell the difference between a 5 and a 3?

Then they just shoved a pair of boots we ordered into my mailbox and destroyed them. I'm sure they'll just say "not our fault"

****ing *******s lol

That's your mailman. You could complain to the postmaster, though it might not accomplish anything.

My maillady is awesome

Davegarri

Much Doge, Wow Moon
Jan 8, 2014
NJ
That's your mailman. You could complain to the postmaster, though it might not accomplish anything.

My maillady is awesome

Yeah we must've gotten a new one recently because the one before was great. Don't really think a complaint is going to do much either, will have to try and catch him/her and be like, dafuq are you doing? lol

MartyOwns

thank you shero
Apr 1, 2007
You could complain to the postmaster, though it might not accomplish anything.

HaM96x1hdP8I6DM7eOfqw9bG0NYL2J6Vt-96leWOlyA.jpg

devilsblood

Mar 10, 2010
Watching Weather Channel and they have a video from an interstate in Ga(I think) where a big ole tree falls onto the roadway, and you can just make out in the corner of the frame that the tree completely smashes a car.

They say no injuries but dang, felt like I was watching a snuff film.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->