OT: The Thread About Nothing CCX: Pet Emporium

Status
Not open for further replies.

None Shall Pass

Dano moisturizes
Jul 7, 2007
Brooklyn
I got a call from my credit card's fraud department asking if I was trying to spend $2500 on Ugg boots.

So not only did someone get my credit card number, but they also came here from 2004 to do so.

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
These numbers are up significantly, mostly in South Jersey. I just want to see you rage over this :P

Not sure that really says much.

I like my "local community" too, but it doesn't change the fact NJ's going to hell & I need to move.

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
I had to be in the City the other night for a conference and took this picture. I was feeling artistic.

Reactions: Darkauron

Davegarri

Much Doge, Wow Moon
Jan 8, 2014
NJ
This is an interesting topic for discussion. This man serving a life sentence for murder in Iowa was pronounced dead and then revived at the hospital against his will in 2015. He is arguing that he has served his life sentence and should be released.

I'm kind of inclined to agree with him on technicality. Morally I agree the dude should remain locked up, but technically he did die so it's a completely different discussion.

Davegarri

Much Doge, Wow Moon
Jan 8, 2014
NJ
had a massive cramp in my left thigh last night and could barely walk so i figured i'd try some pickle brine….can confirm it worked wonders

Pickle juice is fantastic for that. I used to take a shot or two of it after a hockey game.

Also recommend pedialyte over gatorade/powerade

njdevils1982

Hell Toupée!!!
Sep 8, 2006
North of Toronto
This is an interesting topic for discussion. This man serving a life sentence for murder in Iowa was pronounced dead and then revived at the hospital against his will in 2015. He is arguing that he has served his life sentence and should be released.

I'm kind of inclined to agree with him on technicality. Morally I agree the dude should remain locked up, but technically he did die so it's a completely different discussion.

saw your post earlier, responding now

the guy's claim is both genius and asinine at the same time…..but ya, he should shouldnt get on this claim

Reactions: Darkauron

BenedictGomez

Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
I'll give the Cybertruck props for how tough the steel is, but it's the ugliest production vehicle I've seen since the Pontiac Aztec from about 15 years ago.

But the only thing people are going to remember is the glass failure from tonight. My guess is the news, social media, etc... are going to have a field day with it.

EDIT: OMG, this thing is getting destroyed on TWTR. I'm in tears laughing at some of the tweets, but this one is my favorite.

Last edited:

BenedictGomez

Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
Torn.

I realize this is what you get if you get your "news" from GQ, but simultaneously I have to believe this is the greatest correction in the history of journalism.

Reactions: The Wumpus

tr83

Nope, still embarassed
Oct 14, 2013
Jersey Shore
I'll give the Cybertruck props for how tough the steel is, but it's the ugliest production vehicle I've seen since the Pontiac Aztec from about 15 years ago.

But the only thing people are going to remember is the glass failure from tonight. My guess is the news, social media, etc... are going to have a field day with it.

EDIT: OMG, this thing is getting destroyed on TWTR. I'm in tears laughing at some of the tweets, but this one is my favorite.

The damn thing looks like it is going to become a decepticon.

And lol that the windows broke that easily. Sounds like its par for the course for Tesla.

If Elon would just let expert companies build some of the parts for his cars, he could actually meet his manufacturing quotas

Nubmer6

Sleep is a poor substitute for caffeine
Sponsor
Jul 14, 2013
The Village
So... I had to remove the old fridge from my GF's place in NYC. The thing was 50+ years and a security gate was installed in the house after the fridge was initially brought in, so the thing just couldn't come out.

So I had to do this:

HzekZo8.jpg

BenedictGomez

Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
The footage being smuggled out of Iran is INSANE. Opening fire on government protesters etc.... Too graphic to post the tweets.

njdevils1982

Hell Toupée!!!
Sep 8, 2006
North of Toronto
Spot the robot dog terrifies me.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

nothing that 'smash' cant take care of

….smash is my baseball bat i've had since the late 80's…… funny thing, not shitting you, …..earlier today i was thinking of covering the barrel of it with 80 grit belt sander paper in case i might have the need to use it for something other than hitting a ball…..just for that extra…..hmm….. 'damage'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad