The Tank Megathread | VI --- All Tank Talk & Standings Talk [Mod Warning Post 535]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
Toronto won't make it with JVR out. Better shot at CBJ catching us. But I guess it is a bit the same there. Too many injuries.

Happy with Calgary and Anaheim. Just pray they can get a run going so we can properly sell before/at the deadline.

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
Whenever I resign myself that the 'tank' won't happen, I remember that the Canucks are coached by Willie Desjardins....'"where there's a Willie, there's a way"....he benches one of the hottest goalies in the NHL; puts a three-goal scorer up on the top line with the Sedins; sends McCann to the pressbox for Vey, who has zero goals in the NHL and only three in Utica for the season; and keeps Weber in the lineup...heck he even has Bartkowski out there on the penalty kill....it's almost as if he's trying to lose...maybe there's a 'stealth tank' from above after all?

TraderJim

Um.. like.. you know
Apr 18, 2006
Whenever I resign myself that the 'tank' won't happen, I remember that the Canucks are coached by Willie Desjardins....'"where there's a Willie, there's a way"....he benches one of the hottest goalies in the NHL; puts a three-goal scorer up on the top line with the Sedins; sends McCann to the pressbox for Vey, who has zero goals in the NHL and only three in Utica for the season; and keeps Weber in the lineup...heck he even has Bartkowski out there on the penalty kill....it's almost as if he's trying to lose...maybe there's a 'stealth tank' from above after all?

He also throws the 4th line out on the power play with 20+ seconds left.

He does so many things wrong that there are countless little things that are constantly overlooked because there is always something bigger to complain about. Death by a thousand cuts is his mantra.

Knight53

#6 #9 #17 #35 #40 #43
Jun 23, 2015
Vancouver
Lets get the tank fired up!!!

Denzel-Washington-Boom-Gif.gif

MISC*

Playing the best team in the league?
Fans want a loss?

Canucks win coming up

MISC*

Sharks/Oilers = Win Win
Go Yotes
Go Avs
Go Jets
Go Canes
Go Caps.

What a huge tank night

Reverend Mayhem

Lowly Serf/Reluctant Cuckold
Feb 15, 2009
Port Coquitlam, BC
I'm all for winning and not cheering to lose, but this ain't a playoff team and you are deluding yourself if you think so.

I'd rather be better next year rather than put more eggs into a basket with a hole in the bottom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad