The Tank Megathread -- All Tank Talk & Standings Discussion Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

keslerburrows

Mar 9, 2011
Vernon, Canada
With the results from tonight, this game is becoming a must lose. At this rate we could be in the bottom 5 before mid next week. Great success thus far.

Balls Mahoney

2015-2016 HF Premier League World Champion
Aug 14, 2008
Legend
Yeah I was about to say from reading the GDT the natives are getting restless. Did people think this season was going to go any differently? This is almost exactly what most people on here were predicting for this season. Linden is an idiot, Benning is good at scouting not much else and Desjardins is a good Juniors coach but can't coach in the NHL.

I haven't watched since late-September because why?

Billy Kvcmu

Dec 5, 2014
West Vancouver
Yeah I was about to say from reading the GDT the natives are getting restless. Did people think this season was going to go any differently? This is almost exactly what most people on here were predicting for this season. Linden is an idiot, Benning is good at scouting not much else and Desjardins is a good Juniors coach but can't coach in the NHL.

I haven't watched since late-September because why?

It always makes me laugh when people start to whine about how we could have sign some better UFA in the off season.
NO! **** THAT, signing good ufa players means you want to win now, that'll just screw our future more.

Nuckles

_________
Apr 27, 2010
heck

I tested it once and got this

EviugcA.png

It's a sign. We're destined to get Matthews.

D0ctorCool

Dec 3, 2008
Vancouver
If Benning sends McCann and Virtanen to the juniors... then you know he's an honorary member of this thread. I'll change my avatar and will not say a bad word about him. Do it Benning... You've gotta be seeing what we're seein out there.

CanaFan

Feb 19, 2010
BC
Loss is pretty much assured tonight. Man, I'm as pro-lose as anyone in this thread but this one is hard even for me to watch. Something about losing 4-0 to the Bruins at home brings up some horrible memories that I've struggled to repress deep, deep down.

That said, I will be on pins and needles waiting for WD's post-game comments.

Verviticus

Jul 23, 2010
Loss is pretty much assured tonight. Man, I'm as pro-lose as anyone in this thread but this one is hard even for me to watch. Something about losing 4-0 to the Bruins at home brings up some horrible memories that I've struggled to repress deep, deep down.

That said, I will be on pins and needles waiting for WD's post-game comments.

this is purging

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad