GDT: The Tank Continues tonight.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Dellandrea really needs time in the AHL. One of the most noticeable parts of his game is how he isn't physically strong enough to be at this level yet playing his style of play

Reactions: DieselPig

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
This win really isn't even gonna end up mattering. Nashville is gonna win tonight too

Not sure why I'm assuming we are gonna win tho lol

Rory

Jun 14, 2017
Any chance Seguin and Radulov come back soon? Both those guys healthy will really change this team with the current top line.

Sep 20, 2013
In The Crease
Any chance Seguin and Radulov come back soon? Both those guys healthy will really change this team with the current top line.
It's gonna be harder than normal to work them back in since there's no practices the rest of the season, only morning skates, according to Bowness.

smytty

Aug 1, 2015
not sure what your job is but you do your best to do the best you can- I do too- at 25 I could do anything that was asked of me and more- boo hoo playing a hockey game 4 times in a week is wearing down the most spoiled athletes - other than soccer players- too bad - get a job selling cars if it's too hard to be a hockey player -
The difference is that these are the best in the world at their job and play at the highest level. If they aren't at 100% then thousands of people will notice and criticize. If you aren't at 100% then maybe you forget to put the onions on my burger. I'm the only one that notices.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad