GDT: The Tank Continues tonight.

Rory

Jun 14, 2017
Dellandrea needs some time in the AHL. I would rather see dowling.

BfantZ

Jun 22, 2017
Dellandrea needs some time in the AHL. I would rather see dowling.
I agree . He’s been rushed and its gonna be hard to develop his offensive game when he barely touches the puck .

Linus Bryksa

Mar 2, 2021
I think we're seeing several guys wear down and slow down because of the schedule and the fact the coaches aren't managing ice time at all. It's only going to get worse. There are three more weeks of seeing 4 games every week.
not sure what your job is but you do your best to do the best you can- I do too- at 25 I could do anything that was asked of me and more- boo hoo playing a hockey game 4 times in a week is wearing down the most spoiled athletes - other than soccer players- too bad - get a job selling cars if it's too hard to be a hockey player -

Rory

Jun 14, 2017
I agree . He’s been rushed and its gonna be hard to develop his offensive game when he barely touches the puck .
He has talent and heart but he needs time. Put him on the top line down south and let him build confidence.

Reactions: Spotty 2 Hotty

M88K

irreverent
May 24, 2014
not sure what your job is but you do your best to do the best you can- I do too- at 25 I could do anything that was asked of me and more- boo hoo playing a hockey game 4 times in a week is wearing down the most spoiled athletes - other than soccer players- too bad - get a job selling cars if it's too hard to be a hockey player -

You forgot the NBA, NFL, and Baseball

Spotty 2 Hotty

Special teams, special plays, special players
Feb 28, 2008
ATX

You should probably speak to someone so you can work through those problems.

Rory

Jun 14, 2017
Most spoiled besides soccer? Clearly you know nothing about the NBA.

Cowboyluck

Feb 26, 2016
Does Pavs even touch the puck when he is out there. I think he is just watching the 24 and 21 show.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad