GDT: The Tank Continues tonight.

catters078

Jun 18, 2008
Australia
We need to petition the NHL to give JROB a secondary assist on the 5th goal...i think he got a finger nail on it to get it to hintz.

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
not sure what your job is but you do your best to do the best you can- I do too- at 25 I could do anything that was asked of me and more- boo hoo playing a hockey game 4 times in a week is wearing down the most spoiled athletes - other than soccer players- too bad - get a job selling cars if it's too hard to be a hockey player -
Welcome to hockey. It’s not baseball. Guys need rest. Guys need days off. If they play a schedule like this, they are going to wear down. It has nothing to do with effort. It’s biology. You can insult them all you want, but it won’t change reality.

Reactions: hairylikebear

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
Dellandrea really needs time in the AHL. One of the most noticeable parts of his game is how he isn't physically strong enough to be at this level yet playing his style of play
He seems to be getting run over several times a game. He needs to learn how to duck hits or have a better feel for what’s coming.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Robertson should get an assist for the 5th goal. He made that turnover to Hintz happen.

Reactions: catters078

FirstRowUpperDeck

May 20, 2014
Arlington, TX
I take full credit for deciding not to watch them. Generally, they haven't been "must see TV" so I skipped it. It does seem that over the years, they play better when I am not watching.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad