Post-Game Talk: The Streak Lives - **** f*** the league

McShogun99

Aug 30, 2009
Edmonton
They need to get rid of the coach’s challenge, having a good goal called back because a player was 2mm offside a minutes before the goal is an absolute joke. Every goal scored should be reviewed in the war room. If something is wrong then the official is notified.

kevy999

Sep 12, 2016
Gonna disagree with you here. The contact was enough IMO to drag him out of position and keep him from getting back in time.
What a load of garbage lol Connor was making a play on net, end of story !!! The goalie had his stick there and Connor brushed it as he was making a play. How the hell is that a goal call back? Anyone with any common sense would not see that as interference. That was one of the worst calls i have ever seen The old clowns in Toronto who make these dishonest crap calls should show their cowardly faces. We lost against the Ducks in the playoffs last year after a real interference by Corry perry where he knocked Talbot's glove and was not making a play on net or even had the puck. That goal was allowed to stand. And then Kessler holding down our goalies pad while laying in the crease in game 5. There was zero interference on the part of Connor Mcdavid and this league really is a complete bush league if they can't get that call right with a bunch of blind clowns in Toronto making the call. Oh sorry maybe not blind but possibly corrupt.

Reactions: mcdraividmoto

ElysiumAB

Sep 12, 2013
Looked like McDavid was telling the refs to review the shootout goal.

Even though this season has sucked pretty hard, damn if it isn't fun to watch them when they're on their game, and when they win.

I'm sure someone mentioned this, but he got a 10 minute penalty for that.

Has anyone else been issued a penalty during a shootout?

nexttothemoon

and again...
Jan 30, 2010
Northern AB
Ideally the Oilers all rally around this game and take a "us against the world attitude" into the rest of their games this season. They certainly need some sort of rallying point to get their act together and play more consistently and maybe being shit on by league refs/TO decision room for the xxth time helps them to come together and take a more "f*** you" attitude the rest of the season.

As most always seem to point over and over on here... the season is all but toast now... so at least play with an attitude that you all are playing together and for each other no matter what bullshit the league and refs throw at them.

I personally do NOT feel the season is over. I think this team does have the ability to crawl back into the picture but above all I want to see them play their asses off and develop a strong chemistry the rest of the way and play as a team that fights for every point they get... despite the refs (and preferential treatment that many opposing teams consistently get).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad