GDT: The Stars at night, are big and bright, clap clap clap clap DAL(5-1-1) @ CGY(2-6-1) 6:30pm MDT

deleted user

Sponsor
Dec 16, 2019
I love seeing that excitement on Zary's face. The whole reaction all around by the team was spot on. That's a way to get it going, baby. Don't stop and keep rocking.

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
Oesterle is so f***ing bad lol
Another pro scouting success story

He's proper bad. I don't think I've seen him make one nice play yet. I have bitched about a lot of bad Flames d-men they've had in the past and Oesterle is right up there as one of the worst.

Reactions: Bounces R Way

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Oesterle is so f***ing bad lol
Another pro scouting success story
He was signed to be our #7/8 defenseman. At the time we had no idea we wouldn't get Kylington, that Ras would be suspended for 4 games and now Zaddy is injured.

Felidae

Sep 30, 2016
I like Coronato on the 1st PP. Even if it doesn't work, there's really no downside to trying it at this point.

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
I like Coronato on the 1st PP. Even if it doesn't work, there's really no downside to trying it at this point.
Coronato should be on the right wing though. That’s where he had all his success in pre-season. Confusing why he’s alternating between the bumper role and netfront

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
That's a crosschecking penalty?

Also, come on Mangiapane, wtf was that. Just skated away and let the guy hack at it.

Reactions: Tofveve

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
I think he was supposed to be an 7th/8th Dman. Kylington absent really threw that plan out of the window
He was signed to be our #7/8 defenseman. At the time we had no idea we wouldn't get Kylington, that Ras would be suspended for 4 games and now Zaddy is injured.

That's true I guess. Still tho.. think you could do better even for a 7/8. DeSimone and Solovyov are both better than this plug.

Edit also they said on960 Zadorov is dealing with a family issue, not injured
He's proper bad. I don't think I've seen him make one nice play yet. I have bitched about a lot of bad Flames d-men they've had in the past and Oesterle is right up there as one of the worst.

Bring back Schlemko

deleted user

Sponsor
Dec 16, 2019
I love a big shot. I feel like Ras has one but doesn't use it enough. I wish he blasted it more often.

Reactions: Tofveve

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
I love a big shot. I feel like Ras has one but doesn't use it enough. I wish he blasted it more often.

Ras stick looks super long to me. I don't know how he plays with it, but he is good. Still think he has another level to get to, hopefully.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
That's one thing I like about Solo he has a heavy shot, but he's like Regehr, takes him too long to get it off.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad