GDT: The Stars at night, are big and bright, clap clap clap clap DAL(5-1-1) @ CGY(2-6-1) 6:30pm MDT

Boomstick

Oct 29, 2003
St. Catharines, Ontario
Visit site
Can we keep Zary in regardless of injuries. When Dube & Ruzicka return he can't be leaving the lineup.
He should stay. Hunt and Greer are demotions or waiver fodder. Even though Greer has been decent. Shocked Hunt has had a ton of ice time tonight. Both haven't been bad, but not sure they're part of our future whereas Zary certainly is.

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
This has been fun hockey tonight. Much better effort. Maybe the best effort we've had this year.
We might lose but we're not boring today. Lots of effort. Some defensive errors still but I'm enjoying this. Baby steps.

They still may not be very good but this is at least a team I could cheer for.

flames23

Mar 11, 2010
Burnaby
He should stay. Hunt and Greer are demotions or waiver fodder. Even though Greer has been decent. Shocked Hunt has had a ton of ice time tonight. Both haven't been bad, but not sure they're part of our future whereas Zary certainly is.
Exactly and I thought we were moving on from plug 4th liners. I actually like both of them, and understand it's hard to play a guy like Zary on the 4th line so move someone like Coleman down. Although a 4th of Zary Rango and Duehr may be real nice lol.

Reactions: Boomstick

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Why is Kenny Dryden playing 2nd line minutes and Coronato playing 4th line?
Hunt is on the 3rd line.

As I pointed out to someone else, Coronato is only used to playing 2 games a week, so him being on the 4th line for a couple of games to manage his ice-time makes sense; especially since this is his first game in the NHL at center, less pressure being the 4C.

Backlund

Dec 29, 2009
Calgary, AB
First time I've ever bet on this team to lose and they play like this

200w.gif

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
Hunt is on the 3rd line.

As I pointed out to someone else, Coronato is only used to playing 2 games a week, so him being on the 4th line for a couple of games to manage his ice-time makes sense; especially since this is his first game in the NHL at center, less pressure being the 4C.
Put Coronato on the Wing with Kadri and say Zary

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad